Inn on the Green
US$164
US$160
US$96
Good 3.5/5
Best Western Plus Ticonderoga Inn & Suites(Ticonderoga)(Great Value!)
US$150
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
Circle Court Motel(Ticonderoga)
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsbreakfast in bedlocal bakeryyogurtbaked goodscarriage houseotter creek bakeryin townwithin walking distanceevery morningowners and staffwould highly recommend staying herechain hotelsa wonderful staystay there againdelicious breakfastwonderful placemaking reservations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Bruce and Brenda, the owners and hosts, are marvelous people who go out of their way to serve their guests. I always stay at the Inn as the Inn provides great value for the money. Each room is unique and has charm….but really it's the hospitality that distinguishes the Inn.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I have stayed here three times-- once in 2010 alone, once in 2011 alone and then again in 2013 with my significant other. The inn is beautiful, comfortable, cozy and just a wonderful place to be. The rooms are charming and spacious with large bathrooms. The breakfast is fantastic (and delivered to your room) and has treats from the area. It is also very central to town-- a very short walk to Middlebury College and Marbleworks. I came back each year because of how much I love this inn!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Great place! Cozy, friendly and charming!
I was here on business but the staff made it feel like I was visiting their home. Jen, Elizabeth and Wendy went above and beyond what I expected and have ever received from a lodging establishment.
Thepastries and coffee were just what I needed to get going in the am. I would surely return if I am in the area.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Early in June, we were treated to a delightful stay at the Inn on the Green in Middlebury. Everything about this inn is charming. Each room, named after local Vermont town, shows its own character, and offers a very comfortable night in the quaintest surroundings. Even though the inn is located at the center of the town, it is a quiet haven. Our breakfast, which was delivered to our room, was copious and delicious. The innkeepers, Bruce and Brenda, are the most gracious hosts and are very attentive to their guests. The Inn on the Green represents the quintessential New England historic village inn. We thoroughly enjoyed our short stay there.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We loved this place. Great welcome from Jen the inn sitter for the owners who are on a summer vacation. Got a tour of the property and explanation of all the amenities. Especially loved the free snacks and coffee tea service in the lobby. Great selection of magazines and newspapers, especially my beloved Wall Street Journal which were available for us to read, plus comfy wing chairs in the front room to relax in. Our room had a handmade quilt, wonderful (I MEAN WONDERFUL) black out curtains which I have never seen in a bed and breakfast before. This allowed us to comfortably sleep in till 9 AM when we were given a breakfast in bed on a charming tray with all glass containers of Fruit, wonderful pastries, coffee with real vermont cream, homemade jam, local honey, etc.... We could have also ordered cerel or yogurt, but this was more than enough for us. We were stuffed!! Some may call this a continental breakfast, but the only thing lacking was a hot entree, but who needs that when you have huge home made croissants!! Make sure to order the cinnamin twists, delightfully chewy and sweet. The location was right in the center of town, but we didin't hear a bit of traffic noise, nor hallway noise either. We were on the first floor and found that very convenient for going in and out in a snap. We only stayed a day, but wish we had booked a longer stay, but were in a hurry to get back home after being at my mother's funeral. This was a real treat for us. My only suggestion would be to put the TV higher up so is easier to see from the bed, but that is so minor since we only watched the 6 oclock news. By the way, if you are in town, make sure to make a reservation for the Fire and Ice restaurant a short walk away. This place had an amazing salad bar and wonderful decor. They had hundreds of historic curios covering every square inch of the wall space and an entire speedboat in the middle of the center room!! Middlebury should be on everyone's plans for a visit to Vermont. I can only imagine how beautiful it would be in the winter and Fall as well!! Thanks to Jen and staff for a wonderful stay!!

Room Tip: We loved our first floor room. Was very quiet and convenient. Great air conditioning too!!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple