“Happy customer”

Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Milton
Burlington, Vermont
“Happy customer”
Reviewed 22 January 2013

One of the best red velvet cupcakes I've ever had! You could taste the chocolate and the cream cheese frosting was great!
The maple frosted donut was soft and delicious.

• Visited January 2013

Milton, Vermont
“Customer Service sucks”
Reviewed 24 December 2012

I placed an order for two sugar free deserts for christmas eve and christmas day the order was placed a week before. They were to be picked up on 12/24/2012 at 12:00pm well I got a call at 9:30am saying they cant make a sugar free cake I would have been fine with this is they called me a few days before but they called me 3 hours before I was to pick them up. Then told me they didnt have time to make anything due to orders being backed up for christmas hello this is a christmas order. The two people I spoke with didnt have a care in the world and one was a manager. My husband and I went to this bakery almost every weekend just for a treat and will no longer go due to this issue now my husband and I are working today until 5 and have no deserts for our family members who have Diabetes for tonight and on Christmas. Next time call people a few days before to let them plan something else and not 3 hours before.

• Visited December 2012
Milton, Vermont
“Super Delicious”
Reviewed 12 December 2012

The pastries, the cakes, the cookies, and other desserts are amazingly delicious and fantastic. They take custom orders for cakes as well and possibly for other stuff, although I haven't special ordered anything other than a cake. We stop in there at least once a week for our treats.

• Visited November 2012
Vermont
“Unexpectedly Wonderfful”
Reviewed 22 April 2012

I'd been meaning to stop in but never found the time. Yesterday, we had to go to Ace, so we took the time to go in and check out the bakery. Lacking cash, I was thrilled that they were willing to take a local check because my daughter was dying to try their cupcakes. They were amazing. She loves the Red Velvet, but the blueberry buttercream were out of this world, and I'm not even a huge fan of blueberries. I'm sold and we're already planning how many cupcakes we'll be ordering for her upcoming 16th birthday because she's said she wants them instead of a cake.

• Visited April 2012
Oregon
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 26 November 2011

I am not a donut person. So when one of my first graders brought me one, I planned to take a bite, declare it delicious, and throw it away when I would not hurt his feelings.
However, I bit into the Madeline's donut and ate the whole thing. The following Friday I stopped in to get a dessert for a special dinner. A colleague joined me. I bought a cream pie which was wonderful and she bought cannolis which she also said were amazing. I have also since tried their chocolate croissants, and there lies my only complaint---they don't make them everyday (they do imply with the Eiffel Tower on their card they are a French bakery). They are delicious!
Warning--- get there early on weekends!

• Visited November 2011