“I will only order from here!”
Review of Madeline's Bakery

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Madeline's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Milton
Reviewed 10 June 2013

I special order all my cakes and cupcakes from this bakery now. They are always freshly made to my specifications and delicious! I haven't gone anywhere else for my baked goods in the past year!

Reviewed 9 April 2013 via mobile

I've never had a bad cookie or other specialty baked good from here.. They only had drip coffee when I was there, so maybe they'll upgrade to make mocha lattes!.. We could use a place like that (besides Dunkin Donuts).

Reviewed 11 March 2013

I think there baked goods are yummo!!!!! Rachael Ray would love it here!!! Everything is so so very fresh and we Highly recommend to get your baked goods and the awesome fresh baked donuts!!!

Reviewed 22 January 2013

One of the best red velvet cupcakes I've ever had! You could taste the chocolate and the cream cheese frosting was great!
The maple frosted donut was soft and delicious.

Reviewed 24 December 2012

I placed an order for two sugar free deserts for christmas eve and christmas day the order was placed a week before. They were to be picked up on 12/24/2012 at 12:00pm well I got a call at 9:30am saying they cant make a sugar free cake I would have been fine with this is they called me a few days before but they called me 3 hours before I was to pick them up. Then told me they didnt have time to make anything due to orders being backed up for christmas hello this is a christmas order. The two people I spoke with didnt have a care in the world and one was a manager. My husband and I went to this bakery almost every weekend just for a treat and will no longer go due to this issue now my husband and I are working today until 5 and have no deserts for our family members who have Diabetes for tonight and on Christmas. Next time call people a few days before to let them plan something else and not 3 hours before.