“Lovely stay in jay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Montgomery Center
Sheady Acres Rental Cottages
“Lovely stay in jay”
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

Had an awesome stay in adobe and caribe cotteges. Aman and Shonna were fantastic hosts, providing assistance and recommendations that were so useful. They will make sure you have the most enjoyable stay. Make sure you also check out the hot tub - the perfect way to end the day. Thanks heaps guys!

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 2 February 2014

My fiance and I had a lovely stay at Sheady Acres for our anniversary weekend. We stayed in the Sugar Shack which was the perfect size for us and kept us warm, even when it was -10 degrees out! It was our first time to Jay and Eamon and Shawna were super friendly and welcoming. They gave us great recommendations of restaurants and places to visit in the area. I loved reading their story in the welcome binder of how they built the cabins themselves with the help of local friends, and their hard work and dedication to the cottages really shows! The outdoor hot tub is a very nice touch and the surrounding woods gives the property a very peaceful feel. We can't wait to go back next time we're in Jay!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Boston
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I've stayed at two different cabins at Sheady Acres, the Japanense-inspired Teahouse and the Adobe. The craftsmanship and attention to detail were topnotch! The unique decor of each make them more than just a quiet, comfortable place to sleep but rather an exciting experience as you "travel" into different worlds.

I love Jay and have stayed at many of the area hotels and inns and hands down, Sheady Acres is my fav! If you're looking for a totally unique experience, check this place out!

Room Tip: There is a coffee maker in each cabin. Filters were provided but you need to bring your own coffee.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I've had 2 wonderful stays at Sheady Acres and am planning a 3rd ski weekend. Even though the weather wasn't conducive to skiing this past weekend, our group still had a great time hanging out in our cabins. Eamon and Shawna are awesome hosts and were able to accomodate our late arrival. It's most definitely my favorite place to stay in the area!

• Stayed January 2014
New Haven, Connecticut
Reviewed 4 December 2013

We had a great stay in the Irish farmhouse cottage.The cabin was spotless,spacious and inviting! The owners Eamon and Shawna were very friendly and informative. We had the whole place to ourselves.There's an outside 4 person jacuzzi that was great overlooking all the private acres.The cabin was decorated very nicely and it had all the comforts of home inside! We look forward to staying again soon and skiing at jay peak right up the road.I would definitely recommend a stay here.

• Stayed December 2013
Burlington, Vermont, United States
Reviewed 28 October 2013

The cottage was awesome! Clean, warm, and well decorated. Owners were very friendly and down to earth. My girlfriend a I stayed in the Irish cottage and are looking forward to staying one of the other ones on our next visit! I can not speak highly enough about the location and location and overall experience

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Waterbury, Vermont
Reviewed 28 October 2013

This place is totally magical. My fiancé and I and our chocolate lab puppy stayed in the Caribe cottage the second week of October. We were BLOW AWAY but the grounds themselves. Such a beautiful place. Definitely worth getting lost in the disc golf course for a few hours. The hot tub is amazing too. The detail and care of each one of these houses is amazing. I kid you not when I say it was a magical weekend. We will be back and we are bringing friends next time! Thank you Eamon and Shawna for a wonderful experience.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Montgomery Center
Jay Peak Resort
The Tram Haus Lodge at Jay Peak Resort
Jay Village Inn
Jay Village Inn
#1 of 1 in Jay
Phineas Swann Bed and Breakfast Inn
Phineas Swann Bed and Breakfast ...
#1 of 2 in Montgomery Center
Rendezvous Bed and Breakfast
WilloughVale Inn and Cottages

Been to Sheady Acres Rental Cottages? Share your experiences!