We visited this area to give us access to some great hiking and biking (and we found it). What we got as an amazing bonus, was not just a nice place to stay, but an incredible place to stay. We decided to bring along our medium-size dog and she was treated like royalty, just like we were. We loved the Terrier Suite in the Carriage House. Cozy and beautiful! There were so many little details that Darren & Lynn (owners) provided that we really felt the value and that they could read our mind about what we might need - snacks, microwave, directions, recommendations, wifi, air conditioning. And there we so many things we didn't even have time to appreciate during our 1 night stay - outdoor hot tub, gardens, movies, board games, in-room jet tub, and more. They are wonderful, the inn is wonderful (I haven't even mentioned breakfast yet - yum on the blueberry pancakes and maple bacon), and the town is quaint. We ate lunch at The Inn, and dinner at The Black Lantern. We would love to come back in fall and winter too. Thank you so much!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to pampered luxury at our romantic not just pet-friendly, but PET CENTRIC inn. Our all-season retreat, located only 7 miles from Jay Peak Ski and Golf Resort, offers unparalleled comfort and personal service. Rooms and suites feature four-poster beds, fine antiques, luxurious linens, fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs, individual climate controls with Air Conditioning (a rarity for northern Vermont), televisions with HD Cable with movie channels and DVD players in all rooms, Free local and long distance calling , and Free WiFi internet plus a guest computer in our lounge. Extensive public areas and gardens open to all guests. Unlimited all day coffee, tea, soda, hot chocolate and apple cider, snacks and treats. TV room with large screen plasma TV. Located directly on the Trout River. Outdoor Hot Tub. Dinner served with advance reservations. Hiking, Biking (home of Bike VT bicycling tours for our area), Canoeing and Guide Services in the area. Rated number one in the state on TripAdvisor overall, and rated the most pet friendly inn in New England on TripAdvisor. Incredible personalized service from on site owners who are available to help you 24 hours a day. LGBT friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Phineas Swann Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phineas Swann Hotel Montgomery Center
- Phineas Swann b&b Inn
- Phineas Swann Bed And Breakfast Inn Montgomery Center, Vermont