“Impressed "Out of Towner"”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Positive Pie 2

Positive Pie 2
Reserve with OpenTable
Positive Pie 2 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 57 Restaurants in Montpelier
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Brew Pub
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Featuring hand crafted food that showcases Vermont's finest local farms and producers as well as our famous hand-tossed New York style pizza. Compliment your meal with our benchmark rotating craft beer selection, seasonal wines or craft cocktails.
Burlington, Vermont
“Impressed "Out of Towner"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

I don't often get out of Burlington,but ended up spending the day in Montpelier after attending a seminar.On a whim I decided pizza.When I entered my main concern was being able to find my way to Natl Life building .When the server could not help me,a complete stranger was there with his "smartphone" giving me street by street info. WOW i was impressed(that doesn;t happen to often in B-town.When I found my way to the bar,Katie (the bartender ) was there with a smile and a glass of cold water.She was friendly,attentive and even though she was busy helping the servers and other patrons,she gave me the attention as if I were her only customer.The food was fine .I was amazed at the the portion size (amazing). Despite climbing that nasty hill at National Life,to catch the bus.I left Montpelier a Very HAPPY MAN

Westfield, New Jersey
“Great Gourmet Grub”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

I visited Positive Pie 2 for the first time this weekend based on tripadvisor reviews. I was quite happy with the pizza and beer selections. The pizza tasted like brick oven, though I'm not sure if they use one. The variety was awesome. We dined on the Moonshadow and Carcass pizzas. The ingredients were fresh and the crusts were akin to crusty bread. Very delicious! One note - some people refer to Positive Pie pizza as "New York Style" - it's great pizza, but it's not NYC old school pizza. Beer selection, like everywhere in Montpelier, is stupendous. If you want two pints of the same beer, order the growler (32 oz.) and save some cash. Also, great music but be aware that you will be asked to pay a cover charge if you are dining late and the band starts to play.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“OMG awesome pizza"...but service is slow”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

We had a table of 9. Took quite awhile for someone to take drink, then appetizer/dinner orders. Food and drinks were quite slow coming out but when the food arrived, at least it was amazing! The garlic rolls were absolutely delicious and the BLT pizza close to the best I've ever had. If you have some time to spare, stop by and try out the food. (You'd think they would fix the the service based on the Trip Advisor feedback!)

White River Junction, Vermont
“Better than the first time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

Though we were not particularly happy the first time we went a couple of months ago, we decided to give it another chance. We were happier with the food and service this time around (still a bit pricey for a pizza place). But I can tell from the other reviews I read that there is inconsistency with staff - both in attitude and service. Seems like management needs to address this soon.

• Visited May 2014
massachusetts
“Hip and yum!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

Pizza, pizza and more pizza.... Special orders are no problem and they have gluten free and vegetarian options. Back area is casual and offers take out. The front (street side) has a large bar and tables to linger at.

• Visited May 2014