“After a long flight”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Saint Johnsbury, Vermont, United States
“After a long flight”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We stopped by the Wayside after my partener flew into Burlington, VT. It was a nice place for us to unwind and have some great food. The waitress was great, food as always was tasty and filling.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Jayne M

New England
“Always worth the stop, always consistent breakfast food”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I took my son out for an early breakfast last Saturday. The service was great, the coffee okay, the breakfast is delicious. There is always full house, but we did not have to wait.

I love their breakfast, I am not a fan of their lunch or dinner.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank usarmywife1
Burlington, Vermont
“Just the typical diner food.”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

The food was typical diner. The place was typical diner.
So if your are into that, go for it. In my case, I was into particular different stuff.

The only thing that got my attention was the extremely nice woman serving to us.

1 Thank Pela0
Barre, Vermont
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great restaurant but cooks who dont care.”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I go to the wayside about once or twice a month went in tonight and service was good but fries were undercooked and absorbed the oil due to low oil temperature. i would not of plated the fries the way they were. the cook should of done a new serving. Overall it is usally good food and great service.

1 Thank johnyboy27
Portland, Maine
“SO SO BUT FAST AND COMFORTABLE”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We come here with children when we visit family in the area. Food can be really good but also not so good !! However staff is welcoming and friendly and seating is comfortable for families. Prices are very reasonable. They have been in business a zillion years and usually busy so we feel we can trust that they have good sanitary practices in their kitchen , which is important to our family. Check them out for a diner type meal.