“I absolutely fell in LOVE with this 4 diamond B&B”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Morrisville
Maple House Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 2 Morrisville B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

I was the fortunate traveler to spend three months of interrupted stays at this wonderful B&B. From their hospitable host and hostess, Rick and Lynn to their sweet dog "Charlie" --I could not have been treated more royally if I were a true "blue blood". With their Indoor pool and Jaccuzzi and 30+ seat movie theater complete with surround sound and popcorn machine--you MUST PUT THIS ON YOUR BUCKET LIST. I will and must return to this unforgettable Inn and I hope to meet you there!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank luckyenuf

Reviewed 14 March 2014

My wife and I recently got married in Morrisville and wanted to have our reception in Morrisville so relatives and friends would not have to travel far. We decided to have it at a HIDDEN GEM in Morrisville, the Maple House Inn Bed and Breakfast, We contacted the Inn and had a meeting with the owners and were very pleased with how easy it was to plan exactly what we wanted for our wedding reception. Not much had to be changed in the dining area as it was already superbly decorated for the holidays as our wedding was at Christmas time. The owner's brother is a caterer and we hired him to cater the reception and it was fabulous! We spent the night in one of their beautiful rooms that was a gorgeous as the rest of the Inn and had every convenience imaginable. Our guests were in awe that such a beautiful place exists in Morrisville. We highly recommend the Maple House Inn and plan to revisit on our first anniversary.

Room Tip: No tip required all rooms are excellant
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank B0bnSue
Reviewed 11 August 2013

My fiance and I planned a visit to Vermont to visit my family. Lynn was excellent from day one. She responded to my request for reservations and followed up prior to our visit to find out when we would be arriving. The Maple House Inn is a gorgeous property that is well taken care of and in a great location. Attention to detail both in the rooms, through out the property and service is top priority to Lynn and Rick and you can see this from the moment you drive onto the property. We really liked the easy feeling, comfortable surroundings and wonderful service we received. Breakfast was excellent each morning, cooked fresh by Lynn and we loved seeing Charlie every morning too. Thank you for making our stay comfortable, we felt like family. We will come back and stay with you.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Green Mountain Maple Suite which is an excellent suite. Nice and spacious and ligh...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Josee-Marie
Reviewed 15 November 2012

My husband and I stayed overnight at the Maple House, and would love to go back for a long weekend or vacation week, as it offered lots of special features. First, the building is recent, but with a lot of architectural details. It offers a huge dining room for breakfast and events, a 45-seat theater for movies or other events, and an indoor swimming pool. The inn was impeccably maintained. The grounds are lovely, so I can imagine enjoying them in the better weather. This would be a perfect place for one or more couples to stay for a cross-country or downhill ski weekend (not far from Stowe and Smugglers Notch, and abutting a local golf course that apparently allows X-country skiing in the winter. It would also be great destination for a wedding or family party.

Each of the 4 "suites" that we saw was beautifully decorated. Our suite, and I assume the others, had very comfortable radiant heat in the floor. (There are also 4 other rooms with ensuite bath that we did not see.) The owner Lynn was extremely nice, helpful, and fun to talk with. The breakfast she served was delicious (OJ, fresh fruit, cereal, french toast, and tea/coffee, which is what we requested.) This accommodation is advertised as a bed and breakfast, but it is really more than that, since how many B&Bs or country inns offer a theater and indoor heated pool and jacuzzi.

Room Tip: Our suite, upstairs on the Maple Street side, had a balcony, lots of light, nice sitting area, comfo...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank Carol41699
Reviewed 29 October 2012

The Maple House is a wonderful place to escape and feel at home! Lynn and Rick make you feel at home with a relaxing atmosphere with a great sense of humor. The french toast is the best at breakfast. More importantly the Maple House has lots of character and surprising elements such as the indoor pool and the theater. I highly recommend the Maple House for either a romantic getaway to a family gathering. I can't wait to come back and stay at the Maple House. Lynn and Rick are wonderful.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank Michelle F
Reviewed 19 June 2012

My brother and I stayed here for a family graduation. Maple House Inn exceeded our expectations in all ways. Lynn and Rick are fabulous and made us feel right at home. I cannot even begin to describe how magical this place is. You must try it yourself to beleive it. We left at 4:30 am to catch a flight and there was Rick with a coffee pot and take-out cups. We will return for sure.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Kathryn D
Reviewed 4 June 2012

We stayed at Maple House on June 2nd. The Inn is much more than a B&B. It is a magical place. Rick was great, he even cut short a family event to check us in and the next morning made us a great breakfast. I wish we could have lounged around the Inn but had to leave. Plan to stay a while longer, relax on the Adirondack chairs in the beautiful garden with a book, will do that next time

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank gary_oMontreal
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrisville
Commodores Inn
#1 of 2 in Morrisville
Brass Lantern Inn
Brass Lantern Inn
#2 of 22 in Stowe

Been to Maple House Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!