“A place you can depend on to be good.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hoagie's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #13 of 32 Restaurants in Morrisville
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We go there quite often. They let my wife and her friends have their " ladies nite out" there once a month. Will not win any awards, but the food is always good, surroundings are just fine. Service is always friendly and fast. We sometimes order take-out. The place is usually packed on Friday nites. To be honest though, some of this is not because they are so good, but because they have very little real competition. If you're not sure where to go, you go here because you can get what you want from their varied menu, and you know if will be good.
Amazing that sometimes it's hard to find a good burger these days, but their's are always good.
Some items are a little pricey, but most are fair.

There are newer reviews for Hoagie's Pizza & Pasta

Reviewed 4 February 2014

Just a typical american menu and typical ordinary dining, no local foods, nothing special, all franchise style food and cooking, I requested red peppers they had none. Its an average joint, pizza is nothing like a New York style or wood fired, its actually pretty bad, a bready / greasy crust pizza that turns soggy quick, The calzones are decent, dishes are inconsistent, if your looking for an authentic Italian style restaurant this is not it. Lots of comfortable seating, great staff and service, no full bar just beer & wine, Prices are average, menu is extensive, nothing really home made & nothing to rave about. Oh in the summer they have there creamy / ice cream stand open and that's great. Everyone loves ice cream :)

Reviewed 25 September 2013

Have enjoyed eating here on two occasions - excellent salads, and basic Italian fare moderately priced so a family can enjoy a meal without breakiing the bank. Nice atmosphere and good service.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

So the waiter was great the food wasn't bad but the prices were a bit high. I cant complain about the atmosphere it was nice and quiet when I went in to eat though. The onion soup is the best though I would say that is a must try!!!

Reviewed 4 May 2013

My first impression upon entering the restaurant is how much nicer it looked since the last time I went, which was about a year and a half ago. I stopped going because the place was drab and the food was fair at best. Today, the décor hit me as clean, inviting, and cozy. We were greeted almost immediately by the host who seated us in a really nice booth by the bar. Because it was around noon, the bar was sparsely populated and quiet. The server came over immediately to take our drinks. I got a sub on a wheat sub roll with turkey and veggies: well heated and crispy and very good. My daughter got her favorite: boneless buffalo wings. I wanted a creemie, but the machine broke down as they tried to turn it on--I think because it's the beginning of the season. The server was appropriately apologetic. I heard their creemies are excellent, so I'll be back. The price was incredibly reasonable as well. we will return!