“My Older Brother's Choice”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hoagie's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #10 of 32 Restaurants in Morrisville
Reviewed 23 April 2014

My brother loves this place...From my standpoint, it has a typical american menu and pretty ordinary, but good food, Nothing really special but a comfortable environment. My only complaint was when the waitress "kind of" hurried us to leave because people were waiting for tables. Overall, I would not go out of my way to dine there but it is an okay, local restaurant.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

We go there quite often. They let my wife and her friends have their " ladies nite out" there once a month. Will not win any awards, but the food is always good, surroundings are just fine. Service is always friendly and fast. We sometimes order take-out. The place is usually packed on Friday nites. To be honest though, some of this is not because they are so good, but because they have very little real competition. If you're not sure where to go, you go here because you can get what you want from their varied menu, and you know if will be good.
Amazing that sometimes it's hard to find a good burger these days, but their's are always good.
Some items are a little pricey, but most are fair.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

Just a typical american menu and typical ordinary dining, no local foods, nothing special, all franchise style food and cooking, I requested red peppers they had none. Its an average joint, pizza is nothing like a New York style or wood fired, its actually pretty bad, a bready / greasy crust pizza that turns soggy quick, The calzones are decent, dishes are inconsistent, if your looking for an authentic Italian style restaurant this is not it. Lots of comfortable seating, great staff and service, no full bar just beer & wine, Prices are average, menu is extensive, nothing really home made & nothing to rave about. Oh in the summer they have there creamy / ice cream stand open and that's great. Everyone loves ice cream :)

Reviewed 25 September 2013

Have enjoyed eating here on two occasions - excellent salads, and basic Italian fare moderately priced so a family can enjoy a meal without breakiing the bank. Nice atmosphere and good service.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

So the waiter was great the food wasn't bad but the prices were a bit high. I cant complain about the atmosphere it was nice and quiet when I went in to eat though. The onion soup is the best though I would say that is a must try!!!