“An amazing Brew Pub experience.”

Lost Nation Brewing
Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Morrisville
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: We are proud to offer some of the most finely crafted beers in the great state of Vermont. Pair any of our fine selections with any of the house made, locally sourced items off of our delicious menu and we have no doubt that you will leave satisfied! Please call for directions and daily specials
“An amazing Brew Pub experience.”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Top notch food and brews. Lost Nation is a an amazing place to sit back relax and enjoy a German inspired beer and some amazing high quality local driven pub food. The rustic inspired atmosphere is comforting and welcoming. This little gem is tucked away for the moment in an industrial park thats currently plagued by construction, but that is part of the magic. Due to the construction the area is nice and quite and offers an isolated, peaceful feel right in the heart of Morrisville.
LN's staff is amazing. Everyone involved in the operation of LN is kind, welcoming and very knowledgable. From the waitstaff, and cooks to the Brewers everyone has a smile on their face and a love for the establishment they are involved in.
The beer is clean, great tasting and consistent. There is a great range of beers for most pallets. The Gose (A sour German beer brewed with sea salt) is an the best example of the style I've had. It's a bit tart, very refreshing and session-able. The Pitch, is a great light body dark beer that offers a slight roasty/smoky hints. Their VT Pilsner is a great light body hop forward Pils that you can drink for days. The Saison and Rustic are also seem to be local fav's. When I was there There was a limited edition IPA called the Lost Galaxy. This was an amazing session IPA with a very light body. I will come back again and again for that one.
LN is one of the best Brew Pub experiences in Vermont, or maybe in the North East. This one you should not miss.

• Visited May 2014

Brookline, Vermont
“Go there now!”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The beer is excellent - great variety!! The food is outstanding! And the service is very personal and prompt! There isn't a better choice for food and beer in the area!! It might be difficult to get to, but is worth it! Go there now!

• Visited May 2014
Derby, United Kingdom
“Great beer, great food!”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We got recommended this place by a lovely girl at Red House, a snowboard shop in Johnson and we were definitely glad that we found it! She was right when she said you'd need a GPS/Google Maps to find it though as it's down a road you wouldn't expect!

We weren't sure what to expect when we got there as it doesn't look like much on the outside, but it was a great atmosphere on the inside! I ordered the Lost Nation sampler which was 6 3oz drinks for $5 and quickly set to work while we were waiting for our food. I have to say that my favourite was easily the Gose, but the Pilsner ran a close second! Thankfully the food arrived to interrupt my drinking (not often I say that!) as the food was quite simply out of this world!

I had the open-faced braised pork sandwich which was absolutely amazing, though perhaps a bit heavy on the garlic (my only possible criticism!) and my husband had the burger which he managed to wolf down so quickly I didn't even get to try it!

We had a great time finishing off the samplers and were raving about the food well into the next day!

Craftsbury, Vermont
“Vermont's Beer and Food Hidden Gem.”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Seriously. I don't think there is any other place in Vermont that has a better beer/food combo. And in such an unlikely spot. This is my new favorite place in Lamoille County.

Beer and food quality are both outstanding. A lineup of super tasty lower ABV beers you could drink all day long. The Saison is as good as any in Belgium, the Petite Ardennes a delightful and oh so quaffable session beer. The Gose can't be beat for refreshment on a hot summer day. All pair nicely with food.

The food is all freshly prepared with high quality ingredients. No fryolator or frozen ingredients in sight. The sandwiches are always creative and delicious. Meats smoked onsite. The entrees are large and an incredible value, usually around $12.

Lost Nation, it's worth finding. You wont be disappointed.

Boxborough, Massachusetts, USA
“Great hidden spot!”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I included Lost Nation on a brewery tasting tour I did with some relatives this past weekend. I had tried the beer in a few restaurants and it was terrific so I wanted to go to the source. The facility is kind of hidden out behind a metal fabricating shop but not hard to find - just don't get put off by the industrial nature of the surroundings. We were very pleasantly surprised when we entered. After having been in a two hour line at Hill Farmstead, we walked right in to Lost Nation and had a tasting flight of some very tasty beers within 2 minutes of entering the place. As an added bonus, the food was very good so we enjoyed the Lost Nation beer with a great lunch. This is definitely a new "go to" spot for me.