“A Phenomenal place”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Brattleboro, Vermont
“A Phenomenal place”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

You want to talk about fresh, quality food nestled in a small town? This place is the place to talk about. I've traveled 20 minutes out of my way just to get my favorite italian combo from them. Sure they are a little pricey but boy do you get a bang for your buck. So much quality and flavor in their food, I will be coming back over and over again, no trip to Newfane in completely without a lunch at the Creamery.

• Visited August 2013

“Specialized Sandwiches and Quality Desserts”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

My wife and I are locals and frequent the Cafe whenever possible.

The specialize sandwiches and deserts are to die for. The food is what you'd expect from Vermont, great blends of ingredients and a well thought out menu. I would scale the menu above that of a regular restaurant. The Cafe also has Sea food / Mac & cheese and Soups and more then I can mention. As far as quality I have never had anything that wasn't exceptional.

The deserts are quality you really can't go wrong. If you like double chocolate cake or carrot cake this is the place to come

• Visited February 2014
Williamsville, Vermont
“Pure Love!!!”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

I go to the creamery almost every Sunday. They have a hot pastrami that is absolutely out of this world!! Warm melt in your mouth pastrami piled high with perfectly caramelized onions, a perfect dijon mustard and melted bubbling swiss cheese on the most delicious softest roll my mouth has every had the pleasure of entertaining. Just to see this sandwich in all of it's delicious glory can make a strong man weak. It's a must have! Everything I have eaten there has been fantastic! The staff....fantastic!!

• Visited January 2014
Oxshott, England, United Kingdom
“Great find in the heart of Vermont!”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We came here for lunch on our visit to Newfane and were absolutely delighted. The Cafe exudes loads of charm and ambiance and it is obvious that it is not just your average roadside cafe. It serves a good variety of delicious specialty sandwiches, prepared meals and great coffee, just what you want after a long drive. The staff were perfectly attentive despite being very busy throughout our stay. I had the ‘550’, a veggie option, which was fresh and tasty and my husband had the ‘Hot Pastrami’ with hand-cut chips, equally as delicious, a must try. The food is prepared fresh on the spot and the counter looks appetizing and nicely presented! A great roadside find!

• Visited October 2013
Newfane, Vermont
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and healing center”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Great breakfast, lunch and dinner. Looks like its quickly becoming the new center of Newfane! Great staff just a nice place to go

Visited September 2013