“Amazing healer”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Newfane Wellness Center
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I've seen Carol Anne for a variety of reasons, first I have to say I am not really into getting needled so I only go when I really need something. I went to see her yesterday because my sinuses have been clogged for 3 weeks now. Nothing worked long-term: chicken soup, sudafed, netty pot.. NOTHING. One day, yes ONE DAY later and my sinuses are totally cleared.
I often hurt my neck from snowboarding, that is typically fixed within 1 day as well.
My father in law couldnt move his shoulder higher than his chest, Carol Anne had him reaching directly above his head by time he left.
I highly recommend Carol Anne to anyone. Her presence alone is healing, and her talent to heal is short of a real life miracle.

1  Thank Greg U
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I've been seeing Carol Anne for some time, now. I was delighted when she went into private practice and I try not to drive like a bat out of hell to make it to Newfane for my sessions. Carol Anne is one of those gifted healers--the kind with some 18th sense whose power comes straight from her soul, as well as her training.
I used to think that good acupuncture could cure anything. Now, I know that Carol Anne really can.
When I met her, I was suffering from the failing knees of the overweight and middle-aged. Now, I run up and down stairs. When I get a cold, Carol Anne helps me get rid of it. No more Advil Cold and Sinus for me...
She is so knowledgeable that I learn something new every time I visit.
Carol Anne is a Chinese medicine herbologist and uses/prescribes the medications so much more sparingly and informatively than any acupuncturist/Chinese medicine practictioner I've seen. There's no hard-sell. Sometimes, I have to pressure HER to prescribe me something!
She's charming. She's bright. She's personable. She's talented. She's magic. She's more than worth a drive just across the town line of Newfane!