“Great appertifs and staff”
Review of Le Belvedere

Le Belvedere
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Belvedere is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 31 Restaurants in Newport
Price range: US$5 - US$28
Cuisines: American, Sushi, French
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 20 May 2014

My wife and I spent 2 nights in mid May in Newport, a few people in town recommend the Le Belvedere. The first night we had cocktails and appetizers with our hostess Andrea-nothing less than perfection. We came back the next night because we loved it so much and ended up having many appetizers and cocktails again with our hostess Veronica and also had a great experience.
If you are in Newport even for a day, make this place your destination for good food and drinks.

Rich&Ellen Sager

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This is the place to go for a fabulous time. The atmosphere and views of the lake are wonderful. The food is outstanding and you are treated to an easy non-rushed meal. The staff is extremely friendly and hospitable. My wife and I recommend sitting in the lounge area and enjoying the experience.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Good food, a very nice view, good friendly service, a handsome interior . All in all a very nice restaurant.

Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

My partner and I recently visited Newport and had the pleasure of eating at this establishment. The service was good and the food very good. I had a Caesar salad and the scallop special. My partner had soup and a chicken sandwich. I would have rated this restaurant higher, however, my martini was made incorrectly. I asked for it with a twist, and it was served with olives. I was impressed that the bartender remade the drink and didn't just change the garnish. Also, my scallops were cooked to perfection, however, the rice and the veggies were lacking. Perhaps a veggie risotto would have been better? Regardless, it was very very good and we will be back in the summer.

2  Thank JSchuler82
Reviewed 26 December 2013

We live locally, and have ALWAYS had a fabulous meal and the atmosphere is superb. We always take our out of town friends there to really impress them. We (and the staff) have never failed.