“Delicious well worth the stop!”

Vermont Cookie Love
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: All natural premium fresh-baked cookies and frozen cookie dough available year round. Our Cookie Love "Love Shack" is the home of a hopping summer ice cream window serving "Vermont's Best Creemee"! (that's what the locals call soft serve ice cream).
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Super friendly and helpful owner, answered all of our questions and then some about cookies and ice cream. We had a coffe/chocolate twist which was the real deal cremee ice cream, a sundae with out of this world sea salt caramel sauce, and the coffee (gooood coffee too!) Thanks, we'll be back!

Martha S, Manager at Vermont Cookie Love, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to see you and we're so glad you enjoyed our ice cream and cookie treats.
Martha and Paul

Reviewed 18 June 2017

We were headed home and we stopped at Vermont Cookie Love to get a maple creamee for me. I'd passed several on our tour and was dreaming about having one. The place was packed but we didn't have to wait long. It was so good. My husband got a free cookie since it was father's day. I heard him humming as he ate it.

Martha S, Owner at Vermont Cookie Love, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time and giving us a great review! I'm so glad you enjoyed your visit. Free cookie on Father's Day is one of my favorite days.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Buy the dough frozen and bring them home to New York!! Can't go wrong. We just love these wonderful cookies.

Martha S, Manager at Vermont Cookie Love, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Hi Loretta,
Thank you for the great review! I'm so glad you like our cookies.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Good place to stop when passing through to get some dessert (for now or later). As others say, the cookies are a bit overpriced. But, don't let that deter you when passing through. Pick some up, you'll like 'em!

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Didn't try the cookies, but the chocolate-vanilla soft ice cream cone was fabulous. Real cream, didn't melt. I'm a native Texan, but sorry Blue Bell. You can't match this !

Martha S, Owner at Vermont Cookie Love, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2016

Hey, thank you so much for the great review! I'm glad you enjoyed it!