“Yumm, and updated!”
Review of King Arthur Flour

King Arthur Flour
Ranked #2 of 6 things to do in Norwich
More attraction details
Owner description: King Arthur Flour's Baker's Store & Café is packed with everything you need for your very best baking, from hard-to-find ingredients, innovative gadgets, and top-quality pans, to easy mixes and a huge selection of baking basics. Grab a pastry or lunch from our café; relax and check your email with our free WiFi; and connect with our expert staff about all your baking questions.Our store is open and ready for your visit!
Reviewed 31 August 2012

I enjoy King Arthur flour treats with my family occassionally and gifts from there are always on my families wish lists as we live just one town away. They just remodeled their store and added a bigger and better cafe area that is very nice. Their food is always tasty and they have wonderful kitchen and baking things, but everything is a little over priced to me.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"pancakes"
"gluten free products"

Reviewed 31 August 2012 via mobile

We go to Vernont every year but have never stopped in here before. I am so glad we did. The building is beautiful and new, and I enjoyed the cafe. The Brie and apple sandwich was overwhelmed by the bread, making it dry, but the artichoke and the cinnamon toasts were excellent! We picked up a French loaf and it is amazing! Some of the best bread I have had.

Reviewed 26 August 2012

Stopped her with my wife who loves the cooking and baking supplies. She found some hard to find flavorings. We had a sandwichs on great fresh baked bread. Finished with out of this world pastries. If you in the area give it try.

Reviewed 25 August 2012

Got to admit, husband and kids were not too thrilled to be here, but who cares? I was! Never seen so much baking stuff in one place before. The store is huge! Any type of pan, gadget, or ingredient you could use for baking is in this place. Yes, the merchandise is expensive, but the quality of the items make it worth it. Unfortunately we arrived there after the bakery was closed, so we didn't get to look through the windows and see the bakery in production. I wish I lived closer, because their education center offers several types of baking classes.