“A must...if you love to cook or bake!”
Review of King Arthur Flour

King Arthur Flour
Ranked #1 of 6 things to do in Norwich
More attraction details
Owner description: King Arthur Flour's Baker's Store & Café is packed with everything you need for your very best baking, from hard-to-find ingredients, innovative gadgets, and top-quality pans, to easy mixes and a huge selection of baking basics. Grab a pastry or lunch from our café; relax and check your email with our free WiFi; and connect with our expert staff about all your baking questions.Our store is open and ready for your visit!
Reviewed 10 September 2012

Have loved this place for years. Went today to the new/expanded store/cafe/baking education center...even more wonderful than it was before.

Reviewed 5 September 2012

First trip to the Baker's Store. Wonderful place for gadgets and gifts for anyone who likes to cook. Next time I will check out classes in advance of my trip and see if I can preregister for a baking class.

Reviewed 31 August 2012

I enjoy King Arthur flour treats with my family occassionally and gifts from there are always on my families wish lists as we live just one town away. They just remodeled their store and added a bigger and better cafe area that is very nice. Their food is always tasty and they have wonderful kitchen and baking things, but everything is a little over priced to me.

Reviewed 31 August 2012 via mobile

We go to Vernont every year but have never stopped in here before. I am so glad we did. The building is beautiful and new, and I enjoyed the cafe. The Brie and apple sandwich was overwhelmed by the bread, making it dry, but the artichoke and the cinnamon toasts were excellent! We picked up a French loaf and it is amazing! Some of the best bread I have had.

Reviewed 26 August 2012

Stopped her with my wife who loves the cooking and baking supplies. She found some hard to find flavorings. We had a sandwichs on great fresh baked bread. Finished with out of this world pastries. If you in the area give it try.