“Great store and cafe!!”
Review of King Arthur Flour

King Arthur Flour
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Norwich
More attraction details
Owner description: King Arthur Flour's Baker's Store & Café is packed with everything you need for your very best baking, from hard-to-find ingredients, innovative gadgets, and top-quality pans, to easy mixes and a huge selection of baking basics. Grab a pastry or lunch from our café; relax and check your email with our free WiFi; and connect with our expert staff about all your baking questions.Our store is open and ready for your visit!
Reviewed 8 October 2012

This is definitely a stop for someone who loves to bake. They have a great selection of pans and tools for baking along with a huge variety of baking supplies and mixes. I thought some were a little pricey, but the store is really a beautiful facility. I also watched a baking demo which was informative.

1  Thank TravelGrandma10

Reviewed 2 October 2012

If you like to bake, check this place out. Lots of tools, specialty items, and supplies. The newly expanded building is wonderful. Freshly baked items are available.

Reviewed 29 September 2012

I have waited years to finally get to KA. The new campus and Baker/Cafe did not disappoint! We arrived early and had some wonderful treats and I shopped while my husband enjoyed his coffee. The campus is beautiful and the service as always was fabulous if you are in the area and want a great snack and a good cup of coffee stop in you won't be sorry! The store is jam packed with anything you may need as a baker!

Reviewed 25 September 2012

My husband and I stopped in here to pick up some bread flour and yeast for our typical bread making sessions. We were overwhelmed with the new design of the store and walked around for a good 20 minutes before we came to our senses and walked out. Not without buying some cinnamon chips and everything bagel topping, too! The kitchenware items are a bit on the pricey side, but the baking ingredients seem to be at a good price (flour, yeast, etc.) The simple syrup was a bit overpriced if you ask me - $15 for a bottle of something I can make with sugar and water at home seems outlandish. Never-the-less, I love KAF and will be back again when I visit my hometown of Norwich.

Reviewed 24 September 2012

All around great place to visit with family, friends, or even solo. Coffee was excellent and veggie sandwich great too. Too home a loaf of sourdough....it was OK. Will try another type of bread next time.

1  Thank Carol S