“As Beautiful as it is Delicious”

King Arthur Flour: Bakery, Cafe, School, and Store
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Norwich
Price range: US$1 - US$11
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: King Arthur Flour is America's oldest flour company and premier baking resource. At our Baker's Store you'll find everything you need to get baking, from hard-to-find ingredients to classic and innovative tools and gadgets, complete with expert assistance from our friendly and knowledgeable employee-owners. Enjoy soups, salads and sandwiches from our cafe, plus artisan breads and pastries made right on site in the King Arthur Bakery.
Wallingford, Connecticut
“As Beautiful as it is Delicious”
Reviewed 17 March 2013 via mobile

The store here has a lot of interesting and unique baking items. It's a great place to shop if you're a baker or love a baker. While you're there, grab some lunch. The menu is delightful. I had the Brie and apple sandwich which was very good. I bought a loaf of bread on the way out and I'm sure that too tastes as good as it looks. Great stop!

York, Maine
“Nice stop in Vermont”
Reviewed 17 March 2013

I had never heard of this place, until I recently stayed in Woodstock Vermont.
Great store with kitchen items, souvenirs, baking products. Fun to browse.
We ended up eating in their cute cafe.
Food was excellent. I had the special cod cakes with fennel/apple slaw - AWESOME.
My husband had buffalo chicken salad - very enjoyable.
Only complaint...need a better flow with ordering, pick up of food. The line seemed confusing, area very tight. Otherwise, definately visit this place. Our GPS brought us to the Flour fulfillment center, so be careful, the store is about 1.5 miles from the fulfillment center. Worth the trip!

• Visited March 2013
“Went for shopping and lunch then came back the next day for breakfast.”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I love using King Arthur Flour products at home so when my husband and I were in VT we had to stop by and stock up. The store is great. It flows so nicely and was stocked with everything! After shopping we had lunch. The only bad thing about eating here was deciding what to eat. I had black bean soup and the pastrami ruben. my husband had the salami sandwich on a baguette. We also split a slice of the tiramisu. You can really tell they take pride in the food they prepare and serve. everything was fresh and delicious. We even came back the next morning before we left to get breakfast, sandwiches for the road, and some of the best coffee I've had in a long time.

• Visited February 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“What a difference”
Reviewed 17 February 2013

I came here many years ago with my wife and the place was pretty much just a kitchen store. It now has a cafe and a training facility. I had coffee and scones at the cafe and both were very good. I like seeing the bakers actually baking bread and such. My wife attended the bread baking class and stated it was well worth the drive to come here. I recommend this place highly (and it has wireless internet while your better half is in class)

• Visited February 2013
Rhode Island
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 31 January 2013

The renovations are stunning. You feel like you want to stay and shop all day. Cafe has really great baked goods and coffee.

Visited December 2012