“Great skiing”
Review of Bromley Mountain

Bromley Mountain
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Peru
More attraction details
Owner description: Winter is for skiers and boarders; summer is for outdoor enthusiasts to enjoy a variety of activities including golf and America's longest "Alpine Slide", at this mountain, a favorite with the locals.
Reviewed 27 January 2014

We skiied bromley twice on a recent vacation to VT. Bromley was clutch with slopes facing the south and east, it was -10 on our second day! A small resort to be sure, but we experienced the most challenging runs of our trip here. No crowds and fantastic value. My wife and I both skiied all day on tuesday for $49 total. What a deal for a vacationer in VT! If you're coming to ski, don't need alot of crowds, frills, or crowded lift lines, I recommend Bromley.

There are newer reviews for Bromley Mountain

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Was passing by and decided to try the zip line Sun Mountain Flyer. We enjoyed it but it could go a little faster I could feel a brake kick in that I think slowed it a little too much. I mean it's a long way down and free wheeling would probably be too much but they could let it go a little faster since it is an adult ride. I wasn't disappointed but I did expect a little more speed. Looks like there is some sort of cart thing on wheels you can ride, like a concrete bob sled thing we passed over on the chair lift ride up, that looked to be the popular ride and seemed to really go if you wanted some speed. The park seemed to have alot of things to keep little ones amused on a summer day.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

We had a great day in the Aerial Park and the Adventure Park. My girls would be here every weekend if they could.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

We made the trip for a day to celebrate the last day of summer vacation. Not much of a crowd, but they were low on staff as well because some of their workers had returned to school. So the kiddie zip line was open only during certain hours, and the line at the trampolines was a little long. However, the alpine slide was the main focus of our trip and that didn't disappoint. We rode the chairlift up, grabbed a sled down and got right back on the chairlift. The chair lift is about a 10 minute ride, the ride down is 2-3 minutes, and I think my sons (ages 10 and 8) rode them between 10 and 12 times. Track #1 is the fastest track and has a minimum height requirement of 55", my daughter was disappointed that she didn't make it (age 6), and probably won't for a year or two. Tracks #2 and #3 parallel each other, and track #3 is designated for beginners and slow riders. We were fortunate that we didn't get stuck behind too many slow riders, but there were some REALLY slow riders. I would imagine that if you didn't have the all day wrist band and had paid for an individual ride, it would be very disappointing to get stuck behind someone crawling down the mountain. My daughter did the trampoline- 2 minutes on the harnessed trampoline, the rock wall- with four paths of varying difficulty (one closed due to staffing), the kiddie zip line and the giant swing. She loved the variety of things, especially enjoyed the giant swing- I think she rode 5 times. We were there on a Tuesday, so a free ice cream treat was included. Fortunately my place of work participates in a discount program, so I didn't pay $45 per ticket, which would have made it a huge investment for our family of five. Overall, good experience, we'll probably head back next year.

1  Thank Jennifer M
Reviewed 23 August 2013

My family and I went to Bromely's in Peru Vermont and it was a blast. From the Alpine Slides to the Green Mountain Flyer to the Obstacle Course the kids were both having fun and physically active at the same time. It was wicked fun.

The only down part of the experience was the price of admission I tried to use a coupon off the internet but it didn't save us very much and the food prices seemed really high. I think one can over look this though especially if you are on vacation. A definite must see.

Also there are height restrictions so be aware of them when you go.....