“My return stay is already booked!”
Review of Amee Farm

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pittsfield
Amee Farm
Ranked #1 of 5 Pittsfield B&B and Inns
Knoxville
“My return stay is already booked!”
Reviewed 29 June 2012

I ended up staying at Amee Farm by chance. They had a cancellation during a busy weekend for them. I jumped on the chance based on all the positive comments I had heard. The staff went above and beyond to help me out throughout my stay. I have never felt so at home at any other bed and breakfast.

I stayed in Room 2 and would have taken the bed with me if I had been able to use it as my carry on. It's much nicer than my king size bed at home. Sitting out on the porch in the evening with the other guests was a highlight as well. I have already booked my stay for next year!

Room Tip: I don't mind sharing a bathroom, but not all the rooms have a private bathroom. If it's a mu...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Millbury, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed 21 June 2012

This was my second time staying at Amee Farm Lodge. The first time I left in love with it and this time I fell even more. The lodge is beautifully decorated and so comfortable to relax at. The beds are amazing and sure to provide you with a good night sleep. Breakfast in the morning was just right with fresh berries, yogurt, cereal, breads and muffins. The innkeepers, Jessica and Simon are wonderful and make you feel like they couldn't do enough to help you enjoy your stay.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great and unique! If you want to get away from neighbors book the third floor roo...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 14 June 2012

This is a beautiful, rustic farmhouse Inn, located on the hill just outside the village of Pittsfield. The rooms are spacious, extremely comfortable and have beautifully redone showers. There are some great hiking trails and picturesque cows, geese, goats and sheep nearby. Across the street, there are some great mountain bike and hiking trails. The innkeepers are wonderful, and serve a great breakfast. We were there for a wedding, but look forward to going back just to enjoy the inn.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Brick, New Jersey
Reviewed 12 June 2012

We originally showed up at Amee Farm Lodge with a reservation at another local inn but were amazed by the lodge and the surrounding farm scene. When we spoke to the inn keeper about staying at Amee Farm, she made the necessary phone calls and was able to put us in a private section of the lodge. The room, along with the rest of the lodge, was beautiful with amazing views including natural waterfalls outside our room. The inn keepers were very courteous and accommodating to meet our needs.

The area around the lodge has great views of the Green Mountain National Forest as well as the animals as part of the working farm across the road. This makes for a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere. The General Store down the street meets all your needs in regards to awesome food and beverages.

Amee Farm Lodge is highly recommended and wouldn't stay anywhere else when visiting the Killington/Pittsfield area.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pittsfield
506 On The River Inn
The Mountain Top Inn & Resort
Maple Leaf Inn
Maple Leaf Inn
#1 of 4 in Barnard

Been to Amee Farm? Share your experiences!