Swiss Farm Inn
The Mountain Top Inn & Resort(Chittenden)(Great Value!)
US$341
Killington Motel(Killington)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$72
US$182
US$120
Travelocity
Birch Ridge Inn(Killington)(Great Value!)
US$153
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
The Mountain Inn(Killington)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbaconhome frieshome away from homemaple syrupoff seasonquiet placegreat breakfastrogersignvermontskiingwinterslopes
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

We returned here for breakfast and were not disappointed. Everything we ordered off the menu was superb but even better was the service and conversations with Roger Joyce and staff. We can't wIt to return. Blackboard specials are creative and scrumptious.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank MaryL0u12
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Stayed here for the Peak Races. Awesome place. The owners are extremely friendly and the meals were really great. I have Celiac Disease and they were able to cater for me even off season. I'm staying there again for another race and would definitely recommend this place to anyone coming to Pittsfield VT.

Room Tip: We got one with the bunk bed and queen which can sleep a family of 4 easily.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank another_roadwarrior
Reviewed 19 March 2014

My husband and I stayed two nights here at the recommendation of a local, near Pittsfield. It was so much more than I expected. Clean, friendly, easy to get to from the slopes, and the food....oh, did I mention Roger & Joyce not only serve a fabulous breakfast but they also serve a complete, home cooked dinner that was out of this world delicious and healthy. They make accommodations for children with "fussy" palates. You bring your own wine/beer. Not only will I stay here again, I didn't want to leave! 5+ star rating in my opinion!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank chprnrse
Reviewed 4 February 2014

I have been staying at the Swiss Farm for many years while skiing up at Killington (20 mins), Pico (15 mins) and Sugarbush (~1 hr). Roger and Joyce are extremely accommodating hosts and you always meet friendly, interesting people there. Food is excellent and very home cooked. Breakfast is really great. If you're looking for down duvets and mints on the pillow, look elsewhere. Having said that, I have always found an extra glass of red wine after dinner wine makes the night as comfortable as home.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front of the building can be a bit noisy due to proximity near Rte. 100,
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank thom b
Reviewed 18 October 2013

The Swiss Farm Inn is very cozy with an excellent breakfast. Very clean and reasonable. The owners are extremely pleasant and helpful. The shower is a bit small. My husband and I were traveling on vacation and thought the accomodations were great. We were there in October so the lack AC was not a problem.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple