Salt Ash Inn
Val Roc Motel(Killington)
US$86
Killington Grand Resort Hotel(Killington)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$190
Sleep Woodstock Motel(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$130
Jackson Gore Inn(Ludlow)(Great Value!)
US$176
Hotels.com
US$103
Birch Ridge Inn(Killington)(Great Value!)
US$153
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
The Mountain Inn(Killington)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 October 2013

lucky for us we has only booked one night here .unfortunatley they have no facilaties what so ever you can't even have a cup of tea in the morning.
Linen and towels were fine but the rest of the room was very dusty you could write your name on the mirror and the lamps were the same.
You have to travel about 11 miles to eat and get breakfast.
I feel they only cater for the sking crowd so any other time of year it is a waste of time as they are not really intrested. As for being fully booked we think someone else arrived during the night so that made 2 rooms booked,we never saw another soul.
Its a shame just needs some tlc and care .

Room Tip: Go for the cheapest as all are equally bad.
2  Thank lillyKent
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I don't mind small, rustic, sparce and am in no way a prude but the room the manager or owner showed us to was nasty, creepy and cold. When my wife asked where the heat was he said they didn't turn it on until November. The lobby looked like it hadn't been used in years. It is the first time I have refused to stay in a room that I had already booked and paid for. He said they were completely booked for the night but when I drove by the next morning there were still no cars.

Room Tip: He said they were booked so the only room we saw was the one he showed. The pictures on the website show what looks to be nice rooms so I'm sure he has some to keep these websites satisfied but I don't know how you could be sure to get a nice room.
1  Thank rusty h
Reviewed 7 October 2013

• Service: Satisfactory, Friendly, Helpful. We stayed twice and will return.
• Room: Coolidge is best double room. We liked it very much - attractive, comfortable. Check choices on Web site.
• Location: Near: Okemo, Killington, Woodstock
• Breakfast on weekends: Plentiful and good
• Best = Value. Free Wi Fi. Worst = Minor repair sometimes needed.

Room Tip: Coolidge is best for a couple
1  Thank 4FHS4
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Bed and Breakfast means a nice place to sleep and I expect a good breakfast in the morning. Well they did good pretty good with the breakfast, but they decided to add a common area (a bar) on the first floor and the noise carried right into our room. I was kept up until 2:00am! No a pleasant experience when I was on the mountain all day and needed to get a good night sleep for the next day of being back on the mountain. I would never recommend this B&B to a friend and will never go back again. Also the place was completely abandon when I got there. No one to welcome me and tell me where my room was, just a key in an envelop with my name on the front. Not a good way to start the experience and then things just got worse as I mentioned.

Room Tip: As far away from the bar as possible if you don't have any other B&B options.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
8  Thank Heidi N
Reviewed 7 June 2013

After booking this place for the first time through Killington website, my friends and I really enjoyed staying at this place for every ski trip this past season there after. The owner is super friendly and accommodating. Its small and very clean, it makes you feel comfortable and cozy. They also have breakfast in the morning (did I mention they make fantastic scrambled eggs?). They also provide free wifi, although sometimes it may be because there was a full house and I was on the top floor it did not work as well, but as soon as I went downstairs I have access to it. The bar area is self serve. You can bring in your own beer or even keg and hook it up. There is also plenty of board games and a pool table for when you just want to cozy up and chill out after a long day of snow filled activities. I know maybe some people might complain about this but there's no cell phone signal available. I don't really care because I drive up from the craziness of NYC and it feels great to disappear off the grid for the weekend. You can also make calls through the landline if necessary. They are also super close to the gondola for Killington which is great! I really enjoyed my stay here and I'll probably be back again for the next ski season!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends