“Very fun ride”

Snowmobile Vermont
Ranked #2 of 6 things to do in Plymouth
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A fantastic ride for those who are interested in a tour through the woods on groomed ski trails.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 17 February 2013

Had a great time riding the trails of Killington Mountain. I am not a seasoned snow mobiilier by any means, but felt very comfortable on the snow machine. Our tour guide did a great job of showing us how to use the snow mobile. There are several locations for his company offering different tours out of each. We were at the Killington location that offered a one hour tour of the trails of the mountain. There were two hour tours available at other locations.

All reviews
"awesome experience"
"great family fun"
"own pace"

Reviewed 12 February 2013

We were so fortunate to have reservations the morning after a 12 - 15 inch snow. This well run organization provide s individualized attention from start to finish. My wife and I are beginners (both seniors) had the best time.
Try the two hour tour into the Calvin Coolidge Forest. Well worth the cost!

Reviewed 26 January 2013

I took my husband snowmobiling for his birthday; he is very hard to please so I was thrilled when he said it was a great time! We went on a weekeday and it was simply the 2 of us and the guide. We travelled on unused trails of Killington. Loved it and would definitely like to go again!

Reviewed 12 January 2013

First class in every way. We arrived on a very snowy day between Christmas and the New Year, expecting a fully booked tour. Perhaps because of the driving conditions enroute, there were fewer participants than expected. There was a Tour guide for each guest, and this made it highly personal. The two hour tour was amazing, with varied terrain through wooded trails as well as open fields where we could speed up a bit. Fantastic experience. Remember to bring a MasterCard or Visa for the damage deposit - I only had a debit MasterCard, which they don't accept. But they still got me out there, an accommodation I really appreciated.....enjoy.

1  Thank Cliffster1162
See more reviews
Reviewed 27 February 2012

I accidentally caused damage to a snowmobile over the course of the two hour rental on Sunday, February 25, 2012. This damage was for trim approximately 24" in length that separated from the front bumper body and a scratch on the hood approximately 1" x 2" in size. I was assessed $37.50, $50 and $55 for trim material, paint material, and labor respectively for a total of $147.75. I complained that the hood material charge was excessive. The owner said I could pay approximately $1,000 to cover the cost for a new hood or the $50 plus labor charge. I later questioned the owner on his $1,000 figure, as I had purchased insurance that limited my liability to $350 prior to the start of the trip. The owner had no substantive response and refused to make any further accommodation.

I otherwise had a great time, but felt the management was looking for a profit center other than providing a quality snowmobile tour experience to its customers.

2  Thank dannyjay35