“2 hour Back Country Tour, Jason is a truly "Great Guy", Had a "Blast"”

Snowmobile Vermont at Killington
Ranked #2 of 5 things to do in Plymouth
Groveland, Florida
96 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 242 helpful votes
“2 hour Back Country Tour, Jason is a truly "Great Guy", Had a "Blast"”
Reviewed 13 April 2013

My wife & I did the 2 hour back country tour, and it was the hi-light of our trip. Jason was a truly "Fantastic" tour guide and took stops along the way to let us "Have Fun" with our snowmobiles in an open field. My wife & I have not been on snowmobiles for over 20 years and we were fortunate enough to have enough snow late in the season and a great guide like Jason. I felt very comfortable on the snowmobile except for the turns (with 2 people on the snowmobile) which takes a special technique of leaning forward to keep the skis on the snow. Once Jason told me this, I was better able to maneuver the turns and speed up the pace. During one of the stops Jason showed us the slopes of Killington and mentioned that Okemo had better skiing conditions and was less congested since the trails don’t intersect with each other like Killington. The next day, my brother in law & I went skiing at Killington and I wish I would have heeded Jason’s advice to ski at Okemo as he was spot on with his assessment of Killington.

Jason is a very friendly, knowledgeable person and this was by far the best time we had in Vermont.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank garyd01

New York City, New York
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Jason great guy”
Reviewed 18 February 2013

I did the 2 hour back country tour and it was awesome. Jason was a great tour guide. two hours go so fast u dont believe it.

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Very fun ride”
Reviewed 17 February 2013

Had a great time riding the trails of Killington Mountain. I am not a seasoned snow mobiilier by any means, but felt very comfortable on the snow machine. Our tour guide did a great job of showing us how to use the snow mobile. There are several locations for his company offering different tours out of each. We were at the Killington location that offered a one hour tour of the trails of the mountain. There were two hour tours available at other locations.

Islip, New York
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Bucket List Item”
Reviewed 12 February 2013

We were so fortunate to have reservations the morning after a 12 - 15 inch snow. This well run organization provide s individualized attention from start to finish. My wife and I are beginners (both seniors) had the best time.
Try the two hour tour into the Calvin Coolidge Forest. Well worth the cost!

Farmington, Connecticut
144 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 124 helpful votes
“Great fun!”
Reviewed 26 January 2013

I took my husband snowmobiling for his birthday; he is very hard to please so I was thrilled when he said it was a great time! We went on a weekeday and it was simply the 2 of us and the guide. We travelled on unused trails of Killington. Loved it and would definitely like to go again!

Visited January 2013