“Great place for coffee and that something else”

CROWS BAKERY & OPERA HOUSE CAFE
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Proctorsville
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Located in Proctorsville, Vermont, we welcome locals and visitors to the Okemo Valley with freshly baked breads, sweet treats, and wholesome homestyle breakfast and lunch favorites.
Reviewed 6 January 2014

It's wonderful to have such a nice place locally. Great coffee, great donuts, etc. The staff if excellent and, when you leave, you can take some of their fine brad and other goodiesw.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

We intended to go to the Vermont apple pie cafe, which was inexplicably closed for the day. Instead we went here for breakfast. My breakfast burrito was more like a grilled cheese, but had quality ingredients; my partner's eggs were nicely done. The atmosphere is homey and relaxed. A good choice,

Reviewed 27 January 2013

I first stopped in to the Opera House Cafe a couple years ago, on my way home from one of the nearby ski resorts. I saw a sign for “Vermont Apple Pie” at the side of the road (that, it turns out, was actually a signpost for another nearby business) and inadvertently stumbled into Crows Bakery and Opera House Cafe. What a lucky stumble! I have since returned twice (including today), and have each time purchased baked goods and a pie to bring home. I have compared the pies at the other, better known establishment, and the pies at Crows Bakery are far superior and much closer to the kind of pies that my mom used to bake.

Reviewed 1 September 2012

After reading the reviews here and because our hotel was charging $10/pp for a continental breakfast, we ate breakfast at this sweet cafe. It was so good our first morning, we returned the next morning. With a coffee house vibe, and a fairly comprehensive breakfast menu at reasonable prices, it made us happy. It seems to be popular with the locals, too. The pancakes were fluffy and delicious, french toast delicious, omelets are excelllent, and of course the bread and muffins are home-made. Yum!

Reviewed 26 September 2011

Crows Bakery was damaged in the floods but plans to open again shortly. It is a lovely and charming breakfast and lunch place with wonderful breads that they sell to local stores. We miss it so much now that it's closed.