“Fantastic ”

Vermont Apple Pie Bakery and restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

This is a charming place, with wonderful service, huge portions, and delicious food.
This is a true gem. Well worth it. It's also great for kids. The menu has something for everyone.

There are newer reviews for Vermont Apple Pie Bakery and restaurant

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

The food was ok but I almost fell off my seat when the bill came to $89 for a family of four! We really didnt eat that much! Also, the total included tip but it was not made clear on the bill. Not going back.

2  Thank dmr319
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

This is definitely a tourist trap restaurant.I mean by that that the menu looks very creative with exorbitant prices to go with them. First thing the customer service from the owner/waiter was lacking as he was disinterested in the patrons . Secondly I got the chicken and waffles..and I made sure to ask him if it was fried chicken and he said It was.EXCEPT IT WASN'T. .IT WAS CHICKEN TENDERS!!For 14.00 the chicken and waffles should be awesome and they just weren't. One of my party inquired of the cost of the pies and I was visibly shocked when he said they were 26.00. To sum it up terrifically overpriced for average food.

3  Thank CShevchuk82
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Got a $12 Ciabatta scramble. Came with a three egg omelet wrapped around cheddar cheese (to die for). Sat on a bed of spinachand fresh tomatos. On the side was a lemon, large strawberry all set in homemade whipped cream. Every bite was heaven.

1  Thank sweir2
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

If you're anywhere in the vicinity of Proctorsville, Ludlow, etc. you need to go here and experience the amazing breakfast and homemade pies. We stop in every time we're in Vermont and if we don't have time to stay, we grab a pie of choice to bring back to CT with us. Highly recommended!!

1  Thank TSAS64