“Simple fun--kids ate it up”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Santa's Land

Santa's Land
Ranked #5 of 9 things to do in Putney
Miami, FL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Simple fun--kids ate it up”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2013

I, like so many others, remember going here as a kid. Now, my girls are 2 and 4 years old, so when we came up from FL to visit for the holidays, we put Santa's Land on our must do list. Let me say this: if you are a high maintenance type or an uptight traveler, you might not want to bother. But if you are a go with the flow type and your kids are able to look away from their iPad long enough to pretend and play, then this place is awesome. The owners are lovely people…I met the matriarch as she cooked our (fresh cut from an actual potato) french fries (only $1.50 for a big plate that four of us shared), and two sons (one drove the train and was so great talking to my daughters afterward when they wanted to know his train's name, and the other who was Santa and was so patient with my 2 year old who would talk to him, but only from 5 feet away). They still have the little kiddie rides, plus the train, and of course the deer. This is a place for kids to be kids and for fun to be simple and for a little bit of chipped paint to not be obsessed over. We'll be back next year for sure!!

Visited December 2013
4 Thank Bloomsie

Winchendon, Massachusetts
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Old fashioned fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2013

What a sweet little place to take young children. Our grandsons ages 4 and 1 had a great time. The train ride, the carousel, etc. just like I remembered. Nice walking paths and animals to feed. They even had free use of strollers in case you forget :)

Visited December 2013
2 Thank whitaker1956
New Hampshire
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Good Time Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

this is a great little park. after being closed for a season I had my doubts about this park and have to say i was presently Surprised. this park is getting better every time I go. this was my second trip this year, and they had fixed the problem with our first trip in the month since. a great piece of Vermont history.

Visited October 2013
6 Thank Kevin C
Springfield, Vermont
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Santas Land Putney VT”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

I was there this past weekend with a 7 year old I take care of we spent 4 hours there and had a blast without any boredom. $10.00 gets you in and includes ALL rides IE: train, merry go round , big slide and the 3 kiddie rides they have, as well as a visit with santa. There are also 2 playgrounds with sides and playhouses. It was nippy so we grabbed hot chocolate and went to the little red school house, where it was toasty warm, watched a childrens xmas movie they had running , then he got to color a xmas picture, ( paper and crayons provided) BTW the food is cheap we had burgers, fries, and drinks for less $10. So yeah the place needs a little work, give the new owner a chance improvements are being made, BUT in my opinion its in great shape for being so old, a full day of entertainment and food for less then $30 and ALL staff we interacted with were VERY nice and friendly, I will be recommending people to go visit and I will surely be going back.

Visited November 2013
5 Thank grammy_diane2010
Greenfield, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Very unhappy! Save your money!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

I am extremely disappointed with santas land. Price to get in is $10 which doesn't seem like much, but you get nothing for your money! The place is falling apart, one person runs the 4 rides they have there, the santa was very "fake" looking and odd, and alot of the park was not running! We took our 7 year old daughter and even she was upset with the park. Completely took our Christmas spirit away! :( we will not be returning to this park anytime soon. They have alot of work to do!

Visited October 2013