Our Hickory Ridge Farm stay was all too short; we could have spent a week longer snoozing in bed by our crackling fireplace, watching old movies, or chatting with Gill and Dennis and adorable Jack (the terrier) over delicious breakfast and coffee. They couldn't have been nicer or more helpful, offering numerous dining recommendations, pointing out the best path to snowshoe, even picking up pizza for us in the middle of a snowstorm... thanks again-we'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hickory Ridge House, a Vermont landmark listed in the National Register of Historic Places, has been an Inn for more than 20 years. Surrounded by peaceful gardens in the spring and summer and just a short walk to our local fresh water swimming hole. There is breathtaking foliage in the fall and a network of groomed cross-country ski trails in the winter. With eight elegant, romantic rooms, all with private bathrooms, Hickory Ridge House offers the perfect escape from today's hectic lifestyle. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Hickory Ridge House Hotel Putney
- Hickory Ridge House Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Hickory Ridge House Bed & Breakfast Inn Putney, Vermont