My husband and I recently traveled to Putney, Vermont for a funeral and we were fortunate enough to have stayed at the Hickory Ridge House Inn Bed and Breakfast. We were referred to the B&B by our friend and Putney resident. Our stay was absolutely wonderful! The Inn is beautiful and charming. The InnKeepers are so warm and friendly they make their guests feel right at home. Our room was immaculate, comfortable, cozy and very relaxing. Our breakfast was absolutely delicious and we enjoyed every bit of it. There were a lot of extra touches at the Hickory Ridge House that you don't see at other B&B's. We wish we could of stayed longer and can't wait to return. Many thanks to Dennis & Gillian for making our stay so very enjoyable!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hickory Ridge House, a Vermont landmark listed in the National Register of Historic Places, has been an Inn for more than 20 years. Surrounded by peaceful gardens in the spring and summer and just a short walk to our local fresh water swimming hole. There is breathtaking foliage in the fall and a network of groomed cross-country ski trails in the winter. With eight elegant, romantic rooms, all with private bathrooms, Hickory Ridge House offers the perfect escape from today's hectic lifestyle. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Hickory Ridge House Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Hickory Ridge House Hotel Putney
- Hickory Ridge House Bed & Breakfast Inn Putney, Vermont