Quality Inn at Quechee Gorge
Quechee Inn At Marshland Farm(Quechee)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$160
Orbitz.com
US$82
Braeside Lodging(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$129
White River Inn and Suites(White River Junction)
US$182
US$171
US$144
US$126
US$162
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn(White River Junction)
US$114
US$104
ComfortInn
The Shire Woodstock(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$208
Hotel Coolidge(White River Junction)
US$112
US$77
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

All reviewsquechee gorgewafflesrestaurant next doorwithin walking distancebed was comfortablelobby and breakfast areapet feestayed here for one nightquick drivewoodstock vtbit datedaccommodating staffstay there againfree breakfastroom was largebeautiful areaparking lot
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My daughter, mom, & I stayed for 2nights in April while we were on Spring break. My dads side of the family is/was around the Killington, Woodstock, Bridgewater, & Bridgewater Corners area. I've spent many summers and breaks from school in Vermont, but hadn't been in about 15yrs, do i wanted my daughter to see all the sights I did as a kid. I chose this hotel & I am sooooo glad I did. Everyone was so nice & accommodating. The breakfast was amazing, my daughter loved making her own waffle. I like how you pull up n park in front of your room, feels more private that way. The indoor heated pool was amazing as well, especially after a 4hr drive. It's a definite must stay. We'll be staying there on our next trip up.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank wlkm7895
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We started on a no destination weekend trip and ended up stopping here for the first night. We travel with our dog so it's always great when we find a hotel that has outside door access making it easy to take her out. The rooms are standard but clean and spacious. Breakfast offerings are the basic but always love the make your own waffles. Great location to shopping in Woodstock. Quiet and peaceful too.

Room Tip: Rooms with 2 queen beds seem to be the bigger of the options.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank deborahrX7260BH
Reviewed 3 May 2018

We were traveling with our two dogs and the Quality Inn at Quechee Gorge is not only pet-friend,y, but doesn’t charge extra for pets. The room was spacious, and we had direct access to the verandah, which made it easy to leave the room for walks and breaks. Everything was clean and well-appointed. The decor was a little dated, sure, but you don’t expect a designer interior in this price range. Cleanliness is key, and cleanliness is what we got.

There is a great pizza pub next to the property, and another pub onsite. The breakfast was very good and the staff were friendly and gave us some ideas about things to do with the dogs. We would return in an instant! It’s a very affordable stay in a beautiful area. It is also a quick drive to Hanover, and more, importantly, to the King Arthur Flour Cafe. There are also a number of craft breweries nearby, and antiques galore in both VT and NH.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 January 2018

We have stayed at the Quality Inn at Quechee Gorge the past few years. Everyone is so friendly. Never had a bad experience. Delicious breakfast. The rooms are clean. Price is very reasonable. It is located in the middle of everything that is going on. We're planning on staying there this fall again.

Room Tip: Our preference is around the back of the motel. Ground level.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carol L
Reviewed 6 January 2018

I have never written a review before but after staying at the Quality Inn in Quechee Vermont, I felt compelled to. Can't imagine how anyone could give this place more than 1 star. Arrived on Christmas night at 10pm with a confirmed reservation. The rooms were in a far building on the 1st floor facing the woods. Since there were no adjoining rooms, had my 2 older children in a separate room from the rest of the family and did not feel very comfortable about it. This motel has not been updated in quite some time - the carpet is dirty and everything about it is old. I wouldn't recommend this motel to my worst enemy.

Room Tip: Stay someplace else
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family