“Excellent massage”

The Strong House Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: The Strong House Spa in Quechee, VT offers a full range of high-quality massage, facials, water body treatments, salon and spa services in a tranquil atmosphere.
Reviewed 23 June 2013

While the Strong House is in Quechee which is mainly a second home golf community, the Strong House should be very proud of Oriana who has helped my farmer husband who has very tight muscles in his neck and back. He continues to become more limber with weekly visits.

1  Thank sugarbushfarm

Reviewed 26 March 2013

I love this place. I travel extensively and have had a lot of spa experience. Strong House Spa
has everything you dream of in a great spa experience. At the top of the list, is an astounding group of therapists. There are no bad ones! Whether you are interested in massage (I am addicted), wet treatments (I love the Salt Glow) or a waxing, this spa has it all and is open 7 days a week for those of us who work a lot! I cannot say enough except THANK YOU for making my life a happier and healthier one.

2  Thank thirdavenue11
Reviewed 28 September 2012

I am a spa lover and know good spas. The Strong House Spa is a top notch organic wellness spa. I was thrilled to find myself in the hands of such a wonderfully skilled therapist. Be sure to add on a rose water facial and a scalp massage to your treatment. I did and they were devine. If you are in the Quichee area, take time out and experience this spa. The Strong House is an historical building and gives this place such ambiance.

1  Thank krtrends