“Excellent ice cream, cool shop, mediocre owners.”
Review of Frozen Memories - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Frozen Memories
Eastchester, New York
“Excellent ice cream, cool shop, mediocre owners.”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I have been going to Frozen Memories ever since it (originally) opened next to/above Farmers' Diner. It is probably my favorite ice cream, even above Ben & Jerry's. Generous servings and delicious flavors. The shop itself is pretty neat, too. The owners, however, are my sole reason for four stars instead of five. I have always found the woman to be pleasant, but her husband is kind of a jerk. It is unfortunate, because if it wasn't for him I would probably stay and enjoy my ice cream (instead of hurrying out the door every time).

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank CPXJ

Worcester, Massachusetts
“Awful!”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Awful. The lady and homeless looking guy working there do not belong in the retail business, especially one that deals with families. There was only one light on in the whole place. The workers kept yelling at the children there about anything and everything. There weren’t any napkins and the homeless looking guy didn’t feel like giving any out. And the chocolate ice cream was horrible. How do you screw up chocolate?!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Road T
“Never Again”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

We were up from Florida and wanted to stop in at Quechee Village for some local flavor. Every other shop was amazing but Frozen Memories we will never visit again. The woman working behind the counter had no problem taking her time with the group of people in front of us but the minute we stepped up she started to chastise us. My seven year old nephew clearly stated that he wanted a cake cone with their cookie ice cream. The woman helping us then rudely told him that he ended to hurry up because more people were coming in and that he shouldn't sit on the stool at the counter?!?! We purchased ice cream for our nephew but that was it. I refuse to support a business that clearly is not people oriented. When working with ice cream you should like children.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Kasey S
Hanover, New Hampshire
“Worst ice cream experience ever. Find another place!”
Reviewed 5 December 2012

The guy who owns the place is insane. Started screaming (and I mean screaming) at my six year old who wandered into a wide open side room that was filled with stuff that looked like it was for sale. (My son wasn't even actually touching anything.)

When I explained that my son was only six the man started yelling and cursing at me.

Not sure what was going on but it's not a place that I'd go back to, especially with kids.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank cbsmba
vermont
“Fun place to visit”
Reviewed 13 September 2012

This store has wonderful ice cream and the folks who run it are lots of fun. They can tell you all about the area.

Visited September 2012