“Don't order what you want you won't get it!!!”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Quechee
Fukuoka
“Don't order what you want you won't get it!!!”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Been here many times unfotunatly. Asked them for pumpkin iced coffee got regular iced coffee on 2 occasions. One other time went thru the drive thru and was told wait a second after about 10 minutes no one answered I left. When I order iced coffee the sugar is never melted with a splash of hot coffee they just leave it in tbe bottom. And just today went in and got another pumpkin iced and thet didn't even mix thr pumpkin syrup in and I got a huge mouth full of the syrup. There is such a lack of customer care here!

• Visited November 2013

Quechee, Vermont
“The worst DD in the world”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I have grudgingly been to this DD many times and I always swear it will be my last. Slow, slow, drive thru, donuts and muffins are always undercooked. 5 of 10 times I order ice tea and they happily say, sorry, we're out. Yesterday, my last visit, I was handed an ice tea without the lid secured, which I ended up pouring all over myself. Had to pound on the window to get some napkins. Better off waiting till you get to West Lebanon for DD.

Visited September 2013