Inn at Clearwater Pond
Quality Inn at Quechee Gorge(Quechee)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$92
QualityInn
Super 8 White River Junction(White River Junction)
US$78
Braeside Lodging(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$129
White River Inn and Suites(White River Junction)
US$131
US$128
US$148
US$147
Fairfield Inn
US$206
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn(White River Junction)
US$102
US$93
ComfortInn
The Shire Woodstock(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$153
All reviewsseparate cottagegluten freefall foliagecomfy chairsbirthday weekendgreat suggestionssitting areawonderful weekendvermont countrydelicious breakfast each morningshort drivesimon piercedartmouth collegeaccommodationspropertyhostscharm
Reviewed 24 February 2011

This is our second stay at this Inn, and both times we had a lovely time. We have family in the area, and have stayed at many different places. This is everyone's favorite. The house is gorgeous, and the setting beautiful. We all slept well, and had a great meal. The inn keeper Tina makes a real effort to personalize her service, and meet all your needs without being overbearing. I look forward to our next stay already.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
innatclearwaterpond, Owner at Inn at Clearwater Pond, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2014

Although a bit late in responding to your complimentary review, thank you! And I hope you and your family will return soon -

Reviewed 6 September 2010

Quechee and Woodstock, VT is a beautiful area of VT where one can get away for the weekend. There's easy access to 3 of my favorite activites like Hiking, biking, and eating. The Inn at Clearwater Pond was the perfect place to stay. It is a bed and breakfast in a beautiful house that is on acreage with horses and a swimming pond. The rooms are great, tina had delicious breakfast for us every morning, and it is in close proximity to downtown Woodstock. Being dog friendly was a great plus for our Rosie. I would defnitely stay here again

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your nice review and I hope you and Rosie will return again soon - your business is always much appreciated -

Reviewed 25 June 2010

Tina, the owner/operator of the Inn is a gracious host. She is extremely helpful and informative. The Lila Marin room was warm and inviting. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was clean and spacious! There was also a sitting area for reading or watching TV. The Inn is in a perfect location. It is right down the street from the Quechee Gorge and where the annual Hot Air Balloon Festival is held. There are many places to grab a bite to eat or for fine dining. If you choose to venture further- within an hours drive in different directions, you can experience much of the beautiful state of Vermont: watefalls, swimming holes, country stores, working farms, hiking, etc.
The Inn at Clearwater Pond is a beautiful place to go even if you choose not to venture very far you can enjoy the beauty and serenity the grounds have to offer. Tina is a very special person who welcomes you with grace and charm.
When the arcade/game room is completed the Inn will have even more to offer for a fun night "in" at the Inn. There is also a fitness room in the making for vacationers who like to get in their workout while away.
I was abit dissappointed that the pond was not available while we were there.
I would suggest a coffeemaker with a timer for coffee before 8 a.m. for those who rise early and enjoy coffee on the porch to watch the morning begin:)
Maybe more comfy chairs in the sitting area as well - although the ottomans were nice to put your feet up after a long day:)

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple

Hi Jill and George and although a bit late in responding to your great view, thank you! I hope all is well and would love to see both of you back here at the Inn, as it's been a few years. Just wanted you to know that your suggestions were taken - the pond is all repaired, the game room/arcade looking good, early morning coffee comes on at 7 a.m. (sometimes earlier) and there are more comfortable chairs in the Lila Marin Suite, and both with ottomans now. Looking forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 11 June 2010

Anyone who has vacationed in Vermont knows that the state’s innkeepers go the extra mile to make things easier for their guests. I’ve recently seen first-hand how that is sometimes literally true.

Over Memorial Day weekend, a friend and I ventured down to Quechee, where we stayed at the Inn at Clearwater Pond. When it came time to drive home on Sunday, however, my car keys were nowhere to be found. Our bags were packed, we were all dressed up and we had somewhere to go – but without the keys we could go nowhere.

We searched our luggage a half-dozen times, to no avail. Innkeeper Tina DeLuca joined the search. Still no keys. We had a garage service open the locked car, shaking our heads at how easy it was to break into the car. But as expected, the keys weren’t locked in the car, either.

After a couple hours of this, I began trying to reach friends back home to see if, with $50 and a bit of pleading, I could persuade someone to get the spare car key from my residence and drive it down to us.

About that time, innkeeper Tina DeLuca appeared with handbag and her truck keys in hands, and announced that she was driving us back home herself -- an hour and a half over the mountains. It was a great kindness and we greatly appreciated it.

Going the extra mile, indeed.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple

Hi Greg - I clearly remember your ordeal and was happy to help out.

Tina

Reviewed 18 May 2010

The Inn at Clearwater Pond is a fantastic place to stay. It is tucked away from the more touristy areas, but it is just close enough to all of the Quechee and Woodstock attractions (hiking, biking, the Simon Pearce restaurant and factory, the Long Trail brewery, etc.). The innkeeper, Tina, is lovely and serves fabulous breakfasts! The rooms are luxurious and romantic, and a two-night stay did not seem long enough to take full advantage of everything that the inn has to offer! I heard about this inn by reading on-line reviews, and I am glad that I trusted the reviews enough to book a stay here - I hope that readers trust my review as well, I would strongly recommend this inn to everyone!!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple

Hi Jennifer and thank you for your kind review. I'm happy I was able to offer you a free upgrade to the Skylar Rose Suite and that you enjoyed the Inn so much. Hope all is going well and hope you'll consider a return visit in the near future -