“Loved the Inn at Clearwater Pond”

Inn at Clearwater Pond
Ranked #3 of 6 Quechee B&B and Inns
Florida
“Loved the Inn at Clearwater Pond”
Reviewed 12 March 2008

I loved the cosy atmosphere, yet first class service, of the Inn at Clearwater Pond in Quechee, Vermont. The innkeeper, Tina DeLuca, is a sociable, convivial, delight. She keeps the grounds and the Inn itself in pristine condition. Tina will also offers fabulous breakfasts, cooked in one of her double kitchens. All the rooms would provide very comfortable accommodation. It was difficult to choose between the 4 spacious rooms in the main house and the separate cottage on the beautifully maintained grounds. In addition to the pond there are horses and stables, and a magnificent view of the mountains. I did not know that I could enjoy a visit to Vermont so well!

Stayed September 2007

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Vermont
Reviewed 12 March 2008

My husband and I spent Xmas Eve and Xmas day at the Inn at Clearwater Pond. We have family nearby and the location was perfect. The Inn and it's property are beautiful and we want to go back in the summer to enjoy the wonderful porches that wrap the main house. The pond was frozen and we even tried ice skating but did not feel the ice was thick enough. The rooms are tastefully decorated and the public areas are warm and inviting. We can't wait to return for a little private get away.

Stayed December 2007
Christine D, Owner at Inn at Clearwater Pond, responded to this review, 29 October 2016
The holidays are fast-approaching and I would love for you to visit again. Hope all is well and thank you for your kind review!
washington, dc
Reviewed 12 March 2008

We had a wonderful time staying at the Inn over Christmas. The breakfasts were very good, Tina was helpful with suggestions of places to visit and things to do. We and our daughter and her dog had a great time. It is a great place for the two and four legged!

Stayed December 2007
You must return soon - it's been a while. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for writing a nice review.
Denver, CO
Reviewed 12 March 2008

My husband and I, along with our two teenage daughters stayed at the Inn and were welcomed as if we were family! We had the most comfortable accomodations and were well taken care of during our stay. A must do, is a canoe ride, which Tina organized and accompanied us on. She has a very adventurous spirit and enjoys making her guests stay at the Inn the very best. You won't regret staying here. We can't wait to get back someday soon!

• Liked — Fabulous rooms with very comfortable beds
  • Disliked — can't think of anything except I had to leave to soon
  • Stayed July 2007, travelled with family
Well - you must come back! I remember our canoe and kayak float trip down the CT River. That was a very fun outing and I enjoyed hostessing your family. Thank you for your nice review and do hope to see all of you soon, back here at the Inn.
Gloucester, Massachusetts
Reviewed 13 October 2007

My husband and I stayed at the Inn at Clearwater Pond this August. We splurged and stayed in the cottage which was a real treat. This is a free standing cottage with views of the gardens. Very quiet and well appointed. Quite charming with its exposed beams and cozy decor. The bed is like sleeping in a cloud!

We enjoyed wandering around the property and taking a dip in the pond. Breakfast was amazing. The owner prepared a candlelight breakfast! I enjoyed fresh fruit and pancakes!

I snuck a peak at the rooms in the main part of the inn. They all looked huge and well appointed.

If visiting the Woodstock area, I would definately stay here. It's near all the area attractions and is very cozy and inviting.

• Stayed August 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Gloucesteglam
Portland, Me
Reviewed 27 August 2007

I have stayed in only one Bed and Breakfast before. I didn't have a really good feeling about it. I have to say my views have changed. I stayed at the Inn at Clearwater Pond in early July 2007. The guest room was just beautiful. I stayed in the Skylar Rose Suite. It was very comfortable with a King bed a leather seating area, very spacious. The Inn has a game room for guests to relax in many porches and decks and a swimming pond with a fountain. The hosts are great and make sure all of your needs are met. We had a treat a hot air balloon took off from the property. It was very interesting to watch the entire process. I would definatly recommend the Inn at Clearwater Pond.

• Liked — Beautiful Property with Beautiful Rooms
  • Disliked — Front Porch is close to road. The rear Porches are the place to be.
  • Stayed July 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank kirsten21
innatclearwaterpond, Owner at Inn at Clearwater Pond, responded to this review, 10 March 2008
I just spoke with your husband the other day and am so happy you will be returning to our Inn. I understand your husband will be enjoying on-site massage therapy in the comfort of your room. I know he will be extremely pleased. Hopefully, you'll both consider a hot-air balloon ride. Looking forward to your visit! Tina
Also consider these accommodations in or near Quechee
Quality Inn at Quechee Gorge
White River Inn and Suites
#5 of 8 in White River Junction
Quechee Inn At Marshland Farm
The Village Inn of Woodstock

Been to Inn at Clearwater Pond? Share your experiences!