“2 Days in Vermont”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Quechee
Parker House Inn and Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 6 Quechee B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We stopped at the Parker House Inn during our road trip to Canada/US. The Woodstock room located on 1st floor was huge with nice pieces of furniture mixing the old and the design. Room was super quiet and fully cooked breakfast was good each morning. We had dinner on our first night and the food (soup of the day, chicken and crispy duck) was good.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MagmanSwitzerland

Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

Alex creates dishes with huge flavor. We shared the rack of lamb and the duck. Spent the evening "proving"
my choice was better. Service was perfect. Adam runs the front of the house making sure your expectation are more than met.

The room was charming with a great view of the river.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank JackofMaine
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Walked in for snack and dinner from day of hiking a and exploring. Wonderful hospitality. Great "postcard"views and scenery in every direction. Slight mix-up with food was promptly and professionally corrected upon notice.

• Stayed: June 2013
4  Thank harley b
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Had dinner here as part of a weekend event. Food was creative and delicious, and the setting was wonderful. Especially loved my beet salad appetizer and vegetarian risotto main course. Service was excellent.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank asrosen
Reviewed 9 July 2013

The inn is located in an old house with a lot of old world charm. Our room was up on the 3rd floor which was a hike up the stairs but it was cute and well kept. It was also very quiet. I don't think I heard another person the entire time we were there. The innkeeper, Adam, was very nice and helpful. He served up a delicious breakfast each morning. I now have a new favorite pancake. The breakfast was quite impressive and more than I would have expected. The dinner in the inn's restaurant was amazing. There wasn't one thing that I didn't like. Everything was exceptional. We started off with the cheese plate which was delicious and ended with an interesting dessert of differently flavored caramels. We sat outside on the porch overlooking the river which added to the already perfect experience of both extraordinary food and service.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jessi06
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Parker House Inn has something of a dual personality. Its location is picturesque and tranquil, yet on busy weekends, the restaurant and bar can be busy all day and into the evening. Food coming out of the kitchen is really good, bar is an upscale and lively scene (great bloody mary, dark and stormy, martini). Rooms differ widely in space and appointment, but are good and comfortable. Breakfast (included with room) is a taste treat. If you want to be in Quechee, this is a wondeful choice. Personalized service from owners Alex and Adam. Very focused on your satisfaction. We'd go right back.

Room Tip: View of the river can be nice, though you will be over the bar (can be noisy). There's at least...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lucky211
VTChef, Owner at Parker House Inn and Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2013

Thank you so much for the glowing review! "Bustling tranquility" does describe our busiest weekend of the year, Ballonfest brings over 10,000 people into our quiet hamlet over 3 days and we are sold out for the rooms many years in advance. Add a fabulous wedding and we are definitely busy! We are so proud of our amazing staff who exemplify our commitment to the service of our guests. Hope to see you soon during our quieter times of the year...and the balloons will be here then, too!

Reviewed 12 June 2013

I spent a recent weekend in Quechee to photograph a wedding at The Quechee Club. Coming from California I had never heard of Quechee. The bride & groom suggested The Parker House to me. I'm so happy the did. What a great bead and breakfast. From the moment I arrived Adam was so great in making sure we where taken care of. It's located at such a beautiful location right along the river. The serve an amazing breakfast every morning. Another great surprise is that The Parker House has an amazing restaurant. I had a pretty bust schedule while I was there so I was only able to have dinner there on one night. I'm so happy I did. the food as amazing. I could of ate there every night. Adam & his wife Alex really have made this a special place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank JKPhoto
Also consider these accommodations in or near Quechee
7 mi away
Quechee Inn At Marshland Farm
Inn at Clearwater Pond
Inn at Clearwater Pond
#2 of 6 in Quechee

Been to Parker House Inn and Restaurant? Share your experiences!