“Thai”
Review of Pick Thai restaurant - CLOSED

Pick Thai restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I stopped by for lunch and enjoyed the fresh salad and loved the Thai Iced Tea. The owners were very friendly and the service was quick. The prices were a bit high but the food was delicious.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

What an incredible meal!!! I came back from Thailand recently and as luck would have it, this young Thai couple opened up a very authentic Thai restaurant in the border town of Richford, Vermont. I can say without reservation that this restaurant serves authentic Thai food, and they do it with a smile and great service. I can't say enough about how excellent the food is, next time you go skiing at Jay Peak, or Sutton, or you go get some gas, drop in and try the Tom Kha Kai, the fish cakes, and the Green curry... or try anything else, it's all great, AND not expensive!

Enjoy!

2  Thank WildLou
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Absolutely delicious food, served by some very talented and welcome newcomers to the North country. Who would think one would find delicious drunken noodles and basil duck in... Richford? Support this restaurant. It is a definite asset to your community.

2  Thank JEBVT
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I made my first visit to Pick Thai tonight but it certainly won't be my last. The restaurant is just over the border from Sutton, Quebec and is well worth the drive if you like Thai food. A husband and wife run the restaurant and the menu has a wide selection of really good Thai choices. We were three people and we had three appetizers and three man dishes that we shared. For the appetizers we had spring rolls, crab rolls and a unique Thai dish. For the entrees we had a curry chicken, a honey duck and a beef noodle dish. What was really great was that you could choose the spice factor on each meal. It is a BYOB restaurant with no corkage fee so you can eat really great food at a very good price. It is certainly worth a trip or even call in for take out. This is a really nice couple and I was very happy to meet them and enjoy their food.

1  Thank PSMCalifornia
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

The restaurant is the best I have ever been to owners are very nice and polite would not spend my money anywhere else