“World class B&B”

Richmond Victorian Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Richmond
Richmond Victorian Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Richmond B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 March 2013

We were at the Richmond Victorian Inn on March 16 for a night, just after a hike on the adjacent Camel's Hump summit. What make a world class B&B...? bang on, the hosts. The Richmond Victorian Inn hosts were so kind and helpful. The room was clean, confortable and spacious. Go to the Victorian Inn with confidence....you will enjoy this B&B...Syl and Lynda.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Senecal4

Reviewed 10 January 2013

Warm and welcoming people - Frank and Joyce are great hosts. The home is spacious and comfortable, with the amenities of a new house, comfortably placed in the heritage home. Each room has it's own bathroom, nice view of the surrounding area, and since it was winter when I was there - warm, warm, warm. Not a drafty old home, but cozy and comfortable. The meals are an adventure - you never know what Frank or Joyce will come up with - many dishes and delights are their own recipes. They also serve an afternoon tea for people in the community, and they go all out with pastries and breads for these events. Such fun! And if you want a "fitness center" - the stairs to my room were good exercise - but not too many stairs! Lol.

Room Tip: I loved my room that was in the front upstairs, but there is a view from any of the rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2012

If you're going to be in the Burlington/Lake Champlain area of Vermont, this is the place you should be looking for. The inn is within 25 minutes from Lake Champlain and downtown Burlington near I-89. My wife and I stayed here for our 17th anniversary and had one of the most relaxing, enjoyable weekends in a long time. Frank, the innkeeper, is very accommodating and makes you feel as though his home is yours as well. This is never more evident than in the tasty homemade breakfasts. Made from local ingredients and products, it never disappointed; the Harrington's cobb-smoked bacon and sausage is the best I've ever tasted, hands down. Rooms are simple and decorated with antique furniture. While the inn may not be the most attractive I've ever seen, it is one of the most inviting. When I'm in the area again I will most certainly try to book here. May this inn be around for many more years to come!

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2012

Wonderful Innkeepers. Delightful breakfasts. More than helpful with any questions I had about the area. Will definitely recommend and would stay there again shoal I ever be in the area. Great, warm experience.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 25 August 2012

Frank and Joyce recently hosted relatives attending our wedding - pampering them with lovely rooms, yummy breakfasts, and warm hospitality. Knowledgeable about the area, they also suggested scenic hiking trails during a break in the festivities. Our relatives are already planning a return trip to the inn during the winter as it's also conveniently located near ski areas. The perfect spot!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2012

Without reservations the night before we were to fly home, we found ourselves driving outside of Burlington to find a place to sleep. We just happened upon this little inn, located in an even smaller township of Richmond (just West of Burlington) off the highway. The inn keeper was accommodating allowing us to choose from his rooms upstairs. The rooms are small but well appointed with period furniture, small bathrooms and fans (no a/c). Wi-Fi was available in the room as well as TV in a common room. Breakfast was wonderful, cooked by the proprietor along with great conversation with other travelers at the dining room table. We had a late afternoon flight, and were allowed to stay and relax at the inn after checkout. There is a lovely Italian restaurant within walking distance from the Inn.. our waitress Margaret was a gem! Glad our travels brought us out to find this great little B &B in Vermont!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 31 May 2012

We just spent the most glorious 2 days at this Inn. Frank was the PERFECT host and we were taken great care of! He gave us great suggestions on things to do and places to eat! I slept the best I have in years and woke up to the smell of bacon! The breakfast was amazing as well! Go and stay at this Inn!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jill g
Also consider these accommodations in or near Richmond
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn...
#3 of 12 in South Burlington
Best Western Plus Waterbury - Stowe
Sheraton Burlington Hotel
Sheraton Burlington Hotel
#4 of 8 in Burlington

Been to Richmond Victorian Inn? Share your experiences!