Just had another stay on points and adding to comments from last time....free WIFI.....room looked basically the same as last time with convenient microwave, fridge, comfortable bed, nice large TV.....
- Front desk staff continue to be very friendly and helpful.
- High value for Priority Club members as we received free breakfast buffet for 2 ($20 value) and one free drink at the bar (for being Platinum).
- Good general point value, as each night only costs about $70 worth of points per night
- Place feels like it is under big construction as there is crap laying all over the property. Almost every window you look out has piles of construction material laying around in a very unorganized manner.
- TV takes about 15 seconds to change between channels
- Window A/C heater unit
- Strong chemical smell in lobby, we almost wondered if we were being fumigated every day on our way in and out
- Breakfast was OK and food decent but isn't very nicely presented and can be like a war zone when the dining room is full (almost every day there was a bus of some type of group at the hotel).......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Rutland/Killington Hotel. Ideally situated on Route 7 in Rutland, Vermont, minutes from downtown, the Holiday Inn affords you the convenience of a short drive to Vermont's most popular attractions such as ski areas Killington, Pico and Okemo, Manchester Center, Adams Farm, Vermont Marble Exhibit, New England Maple Museum, and historic villages like Rutland, Woodstock and Weston, just to name a few. If you are planning a meeting, wedding, motor coach tour, reunion or other gathering, the Conference Center is perfect for groups from 20 to 400. Our hotel banquet and catering staff's outstanding service & attention to detail, makes us a favorite in the Rutland area. For breakfast, lunch or dinner, Paynter's Restaurant offers an extensive menu for any appetite in a casual atmosphere where Kids Eat Free. Centre Stage Lounge serves a variety of fare and boasts 5 TV's so your are guaranteed not to miss a sports game. When you're away from home, you can continue your exercise regime in the Rutland hotel s Fitness Club, complete with Paramount equipment. Unwind in our indoor heated pool, two whirlpools and sauna and enjoy poolside refreshments and light dining or relax by the fireplace in the hotel lobby and take advantage of our complimentary high-speed wireless internet or business center. Businesses near the hotel: GE, OMYA, STO Corp, Carris Reels, Casella, Kalow Technologies, Killington, Okemo ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Rutland/Killington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Rutland/Killington Hotel Rutland
- Rutland Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Rutland/Killington Vermont