“Great stay at Holiday Inn” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Rutland/Killington

Holiday Inn Rutland/Killington
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Rutland
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great stay at Holiday Inn”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

I happened to stay at the Holiday Inn for one night. It was under renovation but that really had no impact on my stay. My room was outstanding, I assume it had been renovated already. I was tired from driving all day and decided to just eat in the hotel restaurant. Wow, was I surprised the food was excellent! They also allowed me to bring my dog. All in all a very pleasant stay, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Badb88
hivermont, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Rutland/Killington, responded to this review, 28 November 2013
Dear Badb88 ,

Thank You for your excellent review especially when it comes from a seasoned traveller .We are very eager to serve you again in the future, and hope to make your next stay even more enjoyable.Thank you for your patronage.

Hotel Guest Relation.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
NYC
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

I recently stayed at the Holiday Inn Rutland/Killington hotel and I loved it! I enjoyed everything about my stay. This was my first time staying at this hotel and I would do it again!!! Absoultely loved it!!! My room was very clean and it smelled good too. I stayed in room 105 and the Housekeeper Brittany did a wounderful job in my room. I stop her and ask her for directions and she didn't hesitate on giving me the directions. The resturant staff was very friendly as well. Deb is such a wounderful person. Very professional at her job I most say. I will be returning to the hotel in January, and I will be bringing family with me this time to go skiing up on killington. Thank You for the wounderful experience that I endured while I stayed there.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Justin M
hivermont, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Rutland/Killington, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Dear Justin M

Thank you for your great feedback.Our staff members appreciate your encouraging words.
We hope to be able to serve you again sometime soon.

Sincerely ,

Waterbury Center, Vermont, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

For $130, I expect a decent room. I don't care if it's a little dated or if they are doing renovations in the hotel, but it needs to be clean and this place IS NOT clean. There was dried blood on oour blanket, a can of chewing tobacco on the floor, the bathroom had urine and hair all over it, and the pool and hot tubs were gross as well. The only good thing about this place was the woman at the front dest. She was extremely nice and helpful. But overall, save your money and go to another hotel!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Alyssa G
hivermont, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Rutland/Killington, responded to this review, 21 November 2013
Dear Alyssa G

We regret that we have fallen short in our commitment to you.Your review has received our top attention enabled us to put certain practices in place which will enhance your next stay with us.We hope to see you post renovations.

Albany, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

although the hotel is under renovetion everyone was so nice even the constrution workers. I was impressed at the cleaniness of my room and would like to mention my housekeeper Christal N for the great care she takes in her rooms. I would definitely recommend staying here to all my friends and family.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Dear eh71365,

We appreciate your review and positive comments,Thank you so much for your feedback.

Rutland, Vermont
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

I have been in residence at this hotel for 10 weeks. During that time the hotel has been under continuous renovation. The renovation effort has been minimally invasive to my stay. The staff is wonderful, they smile and are helpful in a genuine manner. The hotel is clean and always in good repair. My room is excellently kept up by Shelly. Breakfast is very consistently excellent, with the staff assisting you in getting in and out quickly. The pool & hot tub area have an adjoining out door space with tables. This area along with the gym was recently refurbished. I have walked through the other two top listed hotels and find this one much more to my liking.

Room Tip: Park at entrance 3 or 4 might give you a more protected parking space from bad weather.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
hivermont, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Rutland/Killington, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
Dear baccav

Thank you very much for taking the time and reviewing us.We appreciate your patronage and if there is anything we can do to make your stay even more enjoyable do not hesitate to ask any of our guest service representatives.

Fort Collins, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

I typically don't write reviews- however, I must say that both the manager on duty Megan and Roland were helpful to me while I stayed here. They both went out of their way to help me out when I needed help when I lost my charger. They were both very polite and nice. There is construction going on currently but overall the hotel is looking to be improving drastically- the room was very clean. I would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
hivermont, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Rutland/Killington, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Dear doubleAA970

We are so pleased that you had a great stay with us! Thank You for your wonderful review. It was our pleasure to serve you. We hope to see you again soon!.

Chester, Vermont
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

When ever we rent a room at holiday inn its always clean.Believe me i always check the tub for hair and the bed!Our house keeper Phyllis was very friendly and made sure we were all set with everything we needed.Phyllis always makes us feel welcome here.we ONLY stay in her section at the hotel and look forward to always seeing her smiley face.

• Stayed November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
hivermont, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Rutland/Killington, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Dear friskytoys,

We appreciate your compliments about our hotel and staff. It is our pleasure to serve you and we hope that you will visit us again soon.Thank You so much!