“Staff that knows you”

Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Rutland
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Staff that knows you”
Reviewed 14 December 2013

I have stayed at the here a number of times and Phyllis Sheldon has always taken great care servicing my room. She has picked up on my idiosyncrasies which makes my stay very comfortable. The staff and renovations have transformed the hotel back to a great place to call home while on the road.

Room Tip: South side bathrooms are slightly larger than North side.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank stpguy
hivermont, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Rutland-Killington Area, responded to this review, 15 December 2013
Dear stpguy,

Thank You for taking the time and reviewing us.We strive hard to earn your repeat business.It will be our pleasure to serve you in the near future.
Thank You for being a valued customer.

Hotel Guest Relation.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I stayed here during the l&m tour and I really enjoyed my stay. I want to thank Donna for making me feel welcome during my stay.. She was so kind and very helpful. Thank you Donna. I will be back agan

1 Thank kelly z
Dear kelly z,

We appreciate your feedback and thank you for your mentioning our staff member.Our entire staff strives for your utmost satisfaction.It gives us an opportunity to serve you time and again.

Rapid City, South Dakota
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Was travelling through and enjoying the autumn foliage in the New England area and needed a place to stay without having a reservation. The wonderful desk clerk was able to squeeze us in and it was the perfect location for us. Great restaurant on site and we enjoyed the Sunday brunch so much. Rooms were comfortable and clean and I appreciated the guest laundry facility on site.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jardindemichelle
Dear Jardindemichelle,

Thank You for taking the time and reviewing us.We appreciate your feedback.We hope to see you again in the very near future.

Exeter, New Hampshire
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I have to been in the Rutland area on business at least 7 times a month and I stay here because I'm treated so well. Megan seems to always check me in and not only does she acknowledge my IHG membership, she geniunely makes me feel welcome. She has a firm gasp of the area and has helped me with getting around this town and where to go and what to do. I will continue to stay here and appreciate the great customer service. Also, the hotel is improving itself with renovations but it has not affected any of my stays. Great effort on their part.

Room Tip: check in first before bringing in luggage as you might be directed to drive you car around back wher...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Dear thejake_lynch,

Thank You so very much for your great comments.We appreciate and value your repeat business.It gives us immense pleasure to serve you time and again.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I happened to stay at the Holiday Inn for one night. It was under renovation but that really had no impact on my stay. My room was outstanding, I assume it had been renovated already. I was tired from driving all day and decided to just eat in the hotel restaurant. Wow, was I surprised the food was excellent! They also allowed me to bring my dog. All in all a very pleasant stay, I would definitely stay here again.

1 Thank Badb88
hivermont, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Rutland-Killington Area, responded to this review, 28 November 2013
Dear Badb88 ,

Thank You for your excellent review especially when it comes from a seasoned traveller .We are very eager to serve you again in the future, and hope to make your next stay even more enjoyable.Thank you for your patronage.

NYC
Reviewed 17 November 2013

I recently stayed at the Holiday Inn Rutland/Killington hotel and I loved it! I enjoyed everything about my stay. This was my first time staying at this hotel and I would do it again!!! Absoultely loved it!!! My room was very clean and it smelled good too. I stayed in room 105 and the Housekeeper Brittany did a wounderful job in my room. I stop her and ask her for directions and she didn't hesitate on giving me the directions. The resturant staff was very friendly as well. Deb is such a wounderful person. Very professional at her job I most say. I will be returning to the hotel in January, and I will be bringing family with me this time to go skiing up on killington. Thank You for the wounderful experience that I endured while I stayed there.

1 Thank Justin M
hivermont, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Rutland-Killington Area, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Dear Justin M

Thank you for your great feedback.Our staff members appreciate your encouraging words.
We hope to be able to serve you again sometime soon.

Sincerely ,

Waterbury Center, Vermont, United States
Reviewed 16 November 2013

For $130, I expect a decent room. I don't care if it's a little dated or if they are doing renovations in the hotel, but it needs to be clean and this place IS NOT clean. There was dried blood on oour blanket, a can of chewing tobacco on the floor, the bathroom had urine and hair all over it, and the pool and hot tubs were gross as well. The only good thing about this place was the woman at the front dest. She was extremely nice and helpful. But overall, save your money and go to another hotel!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Alyssa G
hivermont, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Rutland-Killington Area, responded to this review, 21 November 2013
Dear Alyssa G

We regret that we have fallen short in our commitment to you.Your review has received our top attention enabled us to put certain practices in place which will enhance your next stay with us.We hope to see you post renovations.

Sincerely