“Old fashioned diner with mediocre food and decent service.”
Review of Midway Diner - CLOSED

Midway Diner
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 8 October 2012

This is definitely not extraordinary diner food. The service was friendly and efficient. My biggest complaint is that I was charged $.75 for a slice on onion on my cheeseburger - come on - that's a total ripoff and would keep me from ever coming back!

Reviewed 8 October 2012

Surly waitress. Slow service or no service. Food was more than we paid for dinner at places. McDonalds would have been a better choice, seriously! Really wanted good diner food but this is not the place.

1  Thank AttyWSW
Reviewed 5 September 2012

Stopped in for a belgian waffle... had to carry it up the street to my apt. I was smelling the vanilla all the way home. Well worth the wait and the pattie sausage was great also.. Side note: Love their coffee too. Thanks Midway, you are awesome!!

Reviewed 19 July 2012

Service is excellent. Food was good & hot! Pancakes were served with real maple syrup...yummy

Reviewed 16 June 2012

Lunch was simply wonderful. We had reubens—one traditional pastrami and one with fresh turkey. Both were excellent. The place is beautifully maintained; clean and bright with a period diner feel. What a shame it is only open until 3:00 PM (it was once 24 hours). We heard a rumor it will be replaced by an IHOP, which would be a great loss.