“Yuk”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Phone: (802) 779-0084 Zip Code: 05701
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

I ordered chicken and shrimp combination and it was awful . I could not identify the chicken . Rangoons were ok. White rice was good. I will not go back. The only thing that tasted good was rice;)

There are newer reviews for Ginger China

Reviewed 4 January 2014

I was invited to a friend's family birthday dinner. We were 7 adults and 4 children. The menu is extensive, and all of the prices seemed very reasonable: the one dinner ordered from the 'chef's selection-type' part of the menu was very artfully presented. The sushi rolls looked good! I had hot&sour soup (actually pretty hot) and chicken with black bean sauce (very good). Somehow my wife's order for mu shu pork didn't seem to make it onto the order presented to the kitchen, and her dinner arrived long after everyone else had been served. Mistakes happen, and that's why the "Average" rating (excellent restaurants don't make mistakes).

Reviewed 29 September 2013

"Ginger China" is our go to restaurant for Asian Cuisine here in Rutland. We order both take out and in house dinners.The menu offers many options with a clear description of each item. We have tried many items and enjoy trying new items. The environment is both family and child friendly.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

If you love Asian cuisine, don’t skip Ginger China. It has an extensive menu of Chinese, Japanese, Thai food and Sushi. There are dinners and a large selection of delicious A La Carte Specialties. The Family and Staff are friendly and accommodating. It has a large well stocked bar and good wine list. The food was delicious and freshly made. We enjoyed it so much that we returned a second time on our trip.

For the excellent quality and ample quantity of the food, the prices are shockingly low. The restaurant is clean and comfortable. It has a large well stocked bar and good wine list. It is conveniently located off Route 7 and on Rout 4. There is ample parking

Reviewed 17 August 2013

My dinner, Bean curd in Black Bean Sauce, was decent. It was salty for my taste, but well prepared. My husband had 'Shrimp in Lobster sauce' was total disappointment. It was modified version of real dish that we used to eat at other establishment. There is no ground pork, neither black bean. Service was very good, though.

Been to Ginger China? Share your experiences!