“Great food for good prices”
Review of East Asian Cuisine

East Asian Cuisine
Ranked #17 of 116 Restaurants in Rutland
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Great food for good prices”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I loved the sushi and relaxing atmosphere , I also had the pupu platter and loved the flames and the prices were fair.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Mich2014

Vermont
“What has Changed?”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

I have been dining here since they opened, but over the last three months the food and service have gotten progressively worse. Yesterday will be my last visit. The Wonton soup was luke warm, the main meal was tepid and flavorless and the server never inquired how my meal was. Too bad, as this used to be a very good restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
6 Thank VTLoverVT
Little Falls, New York
“PLeasant Surprise”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

We were very surprised, the inside and staff were very welcoming. We went for lunch and had the lunch special which is an excellent value for the money. I had a Japanese lunch (sushi and miso soup), my husband had a Chinese lunch (hot-sour soup and tofu). For dessert, we had moochi ice cream. It came with one moochi and regular ice-cream, and that was the only disappointment.

We were pleasantly surprised at how good the food was. We both had plenty to eat and were not hungry later.

They did bring the traditional fried wanton and duck sauce, but they were not too greasy.

Restrooms were clean, wait staff was very attentive.

This was quite an upgrade from the restaurant that used to be here. We are glad we stopped and will stop again when we are in town.

Carmel, New York
“Surprisingly good Chinese food in Vermont.”
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Based on reviews on TripAdvisor, we tried this restaurant for lunch and were pleasantly surprised. We ordered hot & sour soup, which was very good. We shared duck with pine nuts (good, but I wouldn't get it again) and sizzling chicken platter (which I would get again). Service was good and friendly (usually Chinese restaurants have good service, but not chatty servers.) We would definitely return to this establishment and continue to try different menu items.

New York City, New York
“The best Asian food I've ever had!!!”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

This past week I visited East for the first time, I was so impressed with the amount of options there was, they had Chinese food, Japanese food, and a variety of sushi options. I had the boneless duck with pine nuts, and it was incredibly delicious; ,my wife had the Mala Seafood and it had Alaska King Crab meat, jumbo shrimp, scallops and a lot of fresh vegetables. It was so good and fresh! The service was very welcoming and treated us very well. Definitely will come back!!!