“Excellent acomodation”
other travellers have booked this property
Winter at Rose's Cozy Mountainview. -B- and -A-10 minutes to Pico and 20 to the top of Killington !!
Rose's Cozy Mountainview. A cozy 'home away from home' to make memories and have good times !
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Large front lawn.House set back from road.
Winter on East Mountain. Directly across street.
Rose's Cozy Mountainview
duplex-A-B-and Homeshare.
Postcard like view of Rutland City, Vermont coming into town from rt.4
Queen bed,cable,full wall closets,2 dressers very comfortable room !!
'Blue' bedroom.Queen bed,Mountainview,cable t.v
Plenty of closet space too.
'Red' bedroom.Full,3 twin beds.Cable T.v.
Spacious,bright bedrooms.
Relax on the Tete-a-tete.
livngroom  w/ cable,hdtv,dvd,stereo,phonograph,am,fm. looking into diningroom and kitchen.
Diningroom view into living room and sliding door to deck.
-B- diningroom looking into Livingroom.Sliding door to deck.
clean,full kitchen w/ all you will need
table seats 4 for mountainview breakfast
Gradual staircase-easy for elderly,kids
Newly redone mainfloor 1/2 Bathroom
2nd floor full bathroom
upstairs bathroom.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Carolina...
“Excellent acomodation”
Reviewed 11 July 2015 for a stay in December 2014

I was living in this house for 4 months with 5 friends.
The owner is really nice and helpfull
The house is furnished
the place is very nice to go.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the house is very nice and the owner really helped
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
12 Jul 2015
Thank you!I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at my place.I'm happy that you were able to take advantage of the nearby skiing and snowboarding.
nicolapoi...
Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
“A wonderful stay”
Reviewed 11 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Chris is an amazing host. Very nice and arranging. We are stayed 3 nights and every days, chris show us his Vermont and the treasures of this country. His dog is amazing too. now it's a friend for me.

11 Jul 2015
Merci beaucoup for your very kind words.I enjoyed hiking and exploring Queechee Gorge and the Appalachian trail with you 3.I also enjoyed our breakfast's and dinner's together. Thanks again for the traditional French dinner/ dessert that you all prepared and for being such wonderful guests.
I'm happy to have met you and to be your new friend!
Jared S
New York, New York, United States
“natural surroundings in a cute place hosted by a nice guy”
Reviewed 20 January 2015 for a stay in September 2014

My friends and I stayed at Chris's place for a few nights. Overall experience was very positive. Pros
-duplex surrounded by nature and its calming and lovely
-quiet neighborhood
-Good value
-rental is large space
-chris is a really nice guy to talk to and has fun stories

Cons
-air in duplex felt a bit mildewy and also smelt as if past tenants had smoked cigarettes in it.

I would stay there again.

Travelling group: Friends
21 Jan 2015
Thank you so much for your kind words.
As to any aroma, I detected non when I set up before your arrival.
It is possible that a previous guest smoked indoors.That is against my wishes and my house rules-but it is possible.
I apologize for any discomfort you may have had.
Best wishes,-Chris-
Argentina
Reviewed 8 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

8 Jan 2014
Thanky you Emi and Caro for your nice words.I enjoyed meeting you both and sharing my home with you.Thankyou too for the Espanol lessons chicas!.
I hope you all continue to enjoy your time at my duplex.
Best Wishes for a fun Winter-Chris-
New York
Reviewed 29 November 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
29 Nov 2013
Hey Katie !,
Thanks so much for your very kind review.It's always a pleasure to have you visit.Kevin is a very nice guy too.I am glad that you have had good times hiking and seeing all Vermont has to offer.
I look forward to having you back as guests !
Take care -Chris-
GA
Reviewed 25 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Older travelers
25 Oct 2013
Hello Lou and Bob,
I was very happy to host you both at my duplex.It was a pleasure to get to meet you and your family.I look forward to seeing you again next time.It's nice to know that the trip and stay here was a pleasent experience for you.Thank you so much for your kind review.
Take care-Chris-
Katherina...
Mount Holly, Vermont
“Immaculate, 0rganized and Spacious!”
Reviewed 16 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Right from the start, our experience with the owner was a very pleasant one. He made sure everything we needed was available and taken care of. The duplex was charmingly decorated and had plenty of room for my husband and my 16 year old son. It is centrally located to ski areas, shops, restaurants, etc. We definitely hope to visit and stay here again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cleanliness
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
16 Oct 2013
Thankyou so much Katie for your kind review.I enjoyed meeting you all.It's comforting to know that you had a nice time here and liked the place.
My best to you all-Chris-
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing