“Amazing stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Winter at Rose's Cozy Mountainview. -B- and -A-10 minutes to Pico and 20 to the top of Killington !!
Rose's Cozy Mountainview. A cozy 'home away from home' to make memories and have good times !
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Large front lawn.House set back from road.
Winter on East Mountain. Directly across street.
Rose's Cozy Mountainview
duplex-A-B-and Homeshare.
Postcard like view of Rutland City, Vermont coming into town from rt.4
Queen bed,cable,full wall closets,2 dressers very comfortable room !!
'Blue' bedroom.Queen bed,Mountainview,cable t.v
Plenty of closet space too.
'Red' bedroom.Full,3 twin beds.Cable T.v.
Spacious,bright bedrooms.
Relax on the Tete-a-tete.
livngroom  w/ cable,hdtv,dvd,stereo,phonograph,am,fm. looking into diningroom and kitchen.
Diningroom view into living room and sliding door to deck.
-B- diningroom looking into Livingroom.Sliding door to deck.
clean,full kitchen w/ all you will need
table seats 4 for mountainview breakfast
Gradual staircase-easy for elderly,kids
Newly redone mainfloor 1/2 Bathroom
2nd floor full bathroom
upstairs bathroom.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

brandonkb...
Glastonbury, Connecticut
“Amazing stay”
Reviewed 14 February 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Chris was very kind and accommodating from the very start! House had plenty of room and was spacious enough for the 10 of us. Cozy and relaxing atmosphere. Would definitly recommend to anyone staying in the area!

21 Feb 2017
Thank you Brandon for those kind words.I'm always happy when my guests are happy! I'd look forward to hosting you again sometime.
Caitlin D
“Great location for skiing and big groups!”
Reviewed 29 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

The location is perfect for Killington and Pico! It was merely 15/20 minutes away from great Northeast skiing and also perfectly isolated to see the beautiful stars. This condo was perfect sized for my friends and included a kitchen for all our cooking needs. Chris was absolutely wonderful, he was just a phone call away and made our trip so relaxing. Would recommend, thanks Chris!

30 Jan 2017
Thank you so very much Caitlin for your kind review! I am happy that you and your friends enjoyed your time at my place.
Cooptrvle...
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Nice apartment in a quiet nieghborhood”
Reviewed 9 January 2017 for a stay in July 2016

I broke my elbow, so I wasn't able to enjoy the area like I should have. That being said, you are located near many hiking trails and parks. The apartment was well equiped, comfortable, and the owner is a great guy, full of information and just an all around good guy.

Dave Cooper

9 Jan 2017
Thanks very much Dave for your kind review.I'm very sorry that you were injured before your stay.Maybe some other time you'll be able to come back and enjoy all that Vermont has to offer!
amanda o
Boca Raton, Florida
“A home for 4 months”
Reviewed 16 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

My family stayed on the B side of the duplex for 4 months during a travel nurse contract. Chris was very accommodating and friendly. The home was fully furnished and had everything we needed to live comfortably in the area short term. The yard was great for our toddler and the dog. It was located in a convenient location: quiet and safe and a quick drive to downtown. We will absolutely stay here a second time if we find ourselves in the Vermont.

16 Dec 2016
Thank you Amanda for your kind review.I am happy to have met you and your nice little family.You were very nice people and wonderful tenants.Best of luck with your future travels!
-Chris-
Nick F
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Great, Peaceful Place to Stay!”
Reviewed 31 December 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I loved my time staying here. The area is truly beautiful and peaceful, with plenty to do and explore. The area is a haven for hiking and biking! The landlord, Chris, is a very nice and generous guy. He really cares about making your experience at his place awesome! Great place anytime of the year!

Travelling group: Solo
31 Dec 2015
Thanks Nick for your kind words.I'm happy that you enjoyed your time at my duplex. It's nice to know that you were able to take advantage of the many nearby biking trails.Come back anytime and stay in touch !
Deep P
““Perfect Winter Escape””
Reviewed 25 September 2015 for a stay in February 2015

We were a group of 4 cousins/ friends that came up for the weekend to go skiing at Killington Mountain, the house was amazing it was nice and comfortable. Chris was really knowledgeable, and helpful with the entire experience helping us answer all the questions we had about the area pointing out great places to go eat and explore. If we come back to Killington we will definitely rent again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The owner Chris made it a great experience
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
25 Sep 2015
Hi Deep,
Thank you very much for the kind review.I enjoyed meeting you and the other guys. I'm glad that you had a terrific time skiing at Killington.I am happy when my guests are happy! Thanks too for the respect and care that you showed toward my home.Hope to see and host you again sometime.
Santiago, Chile
Reviewed 23 July 2015 for a stay in December 2013

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
27 Jul 2015
Hola Vicente,
Thank you very much for your kind review. I enjoyed having you stay as a guest. I am happy that I was able to help you during your stay.
I am also glad that you were able to ski,snowboard and enjoy all that Rutland and Killington have to offer.
I hope to see you again someday. Stay in touch !
Best wishes Vicho !
-Chris-
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing