“Good food, friendly service.”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #19 of 116 Restaurants in Rutland
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We had trouble finding much open in Rutland so were pleased to find what looked to be a new Applebee's. Good food and lots to choose from. My husbands steak was great and I added mexi rice as a side to the Wonton ChickenTaco appetizer for my meal, yummy!

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Went for dinner with my 2 adult children. Waitress was excellent Friendly with her greeting and explanation of new items. We did not feel rushed. Food was very tasty. House Marguerita was excellent! We will return in near future.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Got snowed in so went to Applebee's as it was close to the hotel, and ended up going there 2 nights in a row. Food was typical of an American diner but was well received all round. Service was very friendly and the atmosphere was fun. Overall a pleasant experience seeing as we couldn't get away, although this may be due to it having a good wifi connection compared to our hotel! Also if you are going on a Monday have a burger as they are $5.99 each.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

On a day that we salute Vet's it has been a tradition for my youngest daughter & myself to go out to lunch, just the two of us. I share this time with her and she gets to see so many Rutland Veterans who have served our country. I know when she grows up she will share these times with her children. Thank You Applebee's

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Have been happy with Applebees, but this time the steaks were well overcooked (in America??) I pointed this out and it was changed immediately - to their credit. The second version was far better. The Applebees chain offers good value for money with good service, if a little rushed along.