“Great Food at a Nice Price”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #16 of 117 Restaurants in Rutland
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We were staying overnight in Rutland at the Best Western just up the road and decided on Applebee's based mainly on convenience.
I ordered off their special summer menu and got the lettuce wedge with blu cheese and bacon crumbled paired with a small sirloin with a grilled vidalia onion on a bed of spinach.
My wife ordered a grilled shrimp over a spinach salad.
Both dishes were amazingly good! I seldom read something on the menu and when it comes to the table say "Wow!" but this was just such a moment.
The service was great and as always, Applebee's is clean and well appointed.
I would come back here in a heartbeat!

1  Thank BoilerMakerBob

Reviewed 29 June 2014

We stopped in after hiking all day and were starving and parched. Thankfully Katie took care of both needs very well. We were pleased to enjoy abundant house salads with dressing on the side, and then our entrees - Fiesta Lime Chicken - came out hot and delicious. Wonderful service from start to finish.

1  Thank mdkadk
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We had trouble finding much open in Rutland so were pleased to find what looked to be a new Applebee's. Good food and lots to choose from. My husbands steak was great and I added mexi rice as a side to the Wonton ChickenTaco appetizer for my meal, yummy!

Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Went for dinner with my 2 adult children. Waitress was excellent Friendly with her greeting and explanation of new items. We did not feel rushed. Food was very tasty. House Marguerita was excellent! We will return in near future.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Got snowed in so went to Applebee's as it was close to the hotel, and ended up going there 2 nights in a row. Food was typical of an American diner but was well received all round. Service was very friendly and the atmosphere was fun. Overall a pleasant experience seeing as we couldn't get away, although this may be due to it having a good wifi connection compared to our hotel! Also if you are going on a Monday have a burger as they are $5.99 each.