“Pizza in VT!!!”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I was so happy to find pizza in VT. I was with four other people that all like different types of pizza, and we all loved it! It's so fun to look at the walls and see all the history of the area. Yay!! Now I can stay forever!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I was skeptical of Italian food in Vermont, but it turned out to be quite good! My companion ate light: chicken wings without sauce, and a large antipasto as his entree. He was very happy! I ate a bit heartier, with salad, steak pizzaiola and cappellini. Salad was very fresh, but nothing special. The steak, however, was terrific! A nice NY strip, cooked perfectly, topped with GOOD red sauce with peppers and onions, and accompanied by al dente pasta. I'm fussy, and I was happy! Although we didn't have desserts, they looked wonderful. The atmosphere isn't much, but I don't care ... that's not what I'm there for. Go and support this local spot! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

I ordered spaghetti Fra Diablo with meatballs. Large portion, two nicely sized meatballs, spicy enough to be delicious, but comfortable to eat. The salad was crisp and green and the merlot was just right. The staff was great. I've eaten here before, I will eat here again.

Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

This restaurant had good reviews so we tried it, service was awful, food was ok, price was expensive and not worth the trip. We will not be back. They said they were full when we walked in but their was only one table being used, then they had a table, service was very bad, the food was ok, we had pizza an appetizer and large pizza, two drinks bill was $75, we were so surprised. I would not recommend this restsurant

1  Thank rusty1Ma
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I get to the Rutland area at least once a year and try never to miss stopping at the Palms for dinner. Great Italian food, lots of variety on the menu from classic Italian dishes to steaks and seafood. I love the lasagna!